God Bless Card Swapping

frankiexile

Sea Legs
card.jpg
Won with a 4 of a kind with 8's

Goodness. Everytime I try the card swap I get caught ALL the time.
Theres a trick to it.
The trick is that you cannot swap in a card that is already present on the table. This is harder to do in poker as there are many more cards you cannot see, it is fairly easy in blackjack though as there is only one card you cannot see on the table, and less players in general. Of course there is always the chance that your swapped card is the hidden card.

Theres a trick to it.
The trick is that you cannot swap in a card that is already present on the table. This is harder to do in poker as there are many more cards you cannot see, it is fairly easy in blackjack though as there is only one card you cannot see on the table, and less players in general. Of course there is always the chance that your swapped card is the hidden card.
Ah I see now. I think that's the mistake I would make trying to swap cards then. I thought I could possibly swap a card that was present, but I guess it makes sense why that would end up in failure because although it's already cheating, it would be kind of an instant win if you swapped cards to be the same as the ones on the table. Thanks for the trick.

Yes, very logical. How else would an NPC or ghost playing with you know that you'd cheated?

But to get 50k gold from a poker hand, you have to cajole at least one other player to keep bidding.

Back