Suggestion Gold loot drops

Nate Darkshot

Swashbuckler
I know many people will probably disagree with me on this but here is a suggestion. I am almost always on max gold which is 300k. It is very easy to get gold because of the svs bounty. A suggestion I had was that when the game knows you are at 300k it wont drop gold in loot drops. I am constantly getting chests that have 600-800 gold in loot skulls but I am maxed when that gold could be a good weapon maybe a famed or a legendary. Another idea instead of this is to not have a max gold.

In my opinion it seems like a waste to keep getting gold in loot chests and such when you reach max gold. Nice idea as usual!

If I had to choose between removing the gold cap, or the former, I'd probably be more likely to agree to removing the gold cap. There are tons of things that cost quite a bit of gold, and having no cap would make it feel quite a bit more lenient in regards to grinding ships, etc.

In my opinion the gold cap is too low and needs to either be raised, or removed in general.
I have three reasons for saying this.

Reason 1: This would create a potential fun competition between players to earn the most gold and that competition could very well give people more of a reason to keep logging on and doing different activities.
Reason 2: There is no real good reason for keeping the gold cap low.
Reason 3: Making the gold cap higher or so high it might as well be infinite would allow people to continue to do activities to make gold in preparation for creating new war ships without worrying about any wasted effort due to hitting a gold cap.

Extra probably unpopular opinion comment: I don't like how easy it is to earn gold through SvS currently and think the gold earned either needs to be reduced or removed. It just always seemed like a really cheaty way of gold accumulation. That's all from me.

Oh also, if you think about my first reason, it might also be beneficial to add an in-game gold leaderboard that you could access at all the major islands.

Edit: (Fixed grammar)

Last edited:
Back