Gold Rooms

If you reach a gold room and see someone already farming, it’s polite to ask them if you can join. Sometimes, people say no, and that’s complete crap. The loot is shared and the loot itself is different for everyone. If another person shows up, just crew them, and be happy that now it’ll go a tad faster. There’s no reason to not let someone join you.
First I apologize for posting 2 more posts after I said I wouldn't but this is from the disney potco link on one of the most recent posts to this thread.

Game Notes:
Some players or entire Guilds prefer one server over another. But, no player or group can lay claim to a particular server or area!

Obviously, this being a new group of people trying to revive this game, to come right out and announce or list this type of rule up front could possibly be detrimental to people wanting to beta test.
So perhaps the team is willing to put up with the frictions of these contentions of looting 'rules' people try to establish here.
It's up the team who runs this to make decisions. We can only submit opinions. WE don't make the rules. Or make them up as we seem fit.

Now that should be my final input on this contentious subject.

Last edited:
Hello, Everybody -You Greet everyone around you. -

the term ''Rep Stealing'' make me feel Uncomfortable because this is Definitely a Problem in General... but...

Tormenta and Raven's Cove/Idol are the 2 most popular spots for looting in the Game so, I, did tried a few methods and different angles to find a solution for this problem.

but this is TLOPO BETA stage that have a few servers this is NOT Disney POTCO with many servers. http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Server

so, the only solution is to use SIEGE CHARGE!
I'll keep that in mind for the next time someone barges in and mucks things up, rofl. It certainly would convey my feelings by giving them exactly what they gave me. It's not really my way so I'm not likely to actually do it but sometimes you gotta break a few eggs if you know what I mean. The number of severs in tlopo is quite comparable to the number that were in potco by the way.

I'll keep that in mind for the next time someone barges in and mucks things up, rofl. It certainly would convey my feelings by giving them exactly what they gave me. It's not really my way so I'm not likely to actually do it but sometimes you gotta break a few eggs if you know what I mean. The number of severs in tlopo is quite comparable to the number that were in potco by the way.

Well, you know not everything is a peace of Cake so I know the feeling.

Usually the type of people who are like, "can you go" or "go to a different spot" i just continue to one shot nade until they either get with the program and grind with me or just leave.

My only take on this is, those that come in and just try to kill everything and I miss loot, even if i was there first! lol Also notice that loot still sometimes glitches were even if you hit, you might not get the loot. =/

Usually the type of people who are like, "can you go" or "go to a different spot" i just continue to one shot nade until they either get with the program and grind with me or just leave.
Okay, but now you're at their level and I don't see any difference to either actions there.

Nuts, LAST time THIS time.
For sure.

Really.

Okay, but now you're at their level and I don't see any difference to either actions there.

Nuts, LAST time THIS time.
For sure.

Really.
Even though I would only stoop to such lows if I was extremely upset I've got to agree with Sam and Chris when they basically say turn about is fair play. I think continually dropping nades on the Gold Room after someone comes in and messes up your looting is bound to send them the message that you too can mess up their looting if that's the way they want to play it.

Back