Good day. I am Evaríste Sorrow, seeker of Eric Wareagle's long-lost treasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantha

Swashbuckler
Stepping out of character, I played PotCO back before Raven's Cove was introduced, before the EITC treasure fleets, before Brigs were a thing, and if I recall correctly, before you could even fish. This game makes me feel old...in a good way XD My original character was called Eric Wareagle, a savvy swashbuckler with a thick black beard and the misfortune of never going past level 14, because I never convinced my parents to pay for a premium subscription...however, this meant that after all the times I went out plundering with pals, farming Darkhart, even making our way through Raven's Cove all the way up to El Patron (they wouldn't let me join that fight because I was only level 14 >.>), that by the time Disney pulled the plug on PotCO, Eric Wareagle had accumulated an inventory full of top-level weapons worth thousands, Privateering infamy that would make the Spanish tremble at the mention of my name, and most notably of all, a gloriously-fat wallet containing over 100,000 gold. And to think, I never, ever got to spend any of it!

So that is where I come in, a French gentleman of fortune having heard tale of this man's vast wealth, now lost to the ages, with the lofty goal of embarking on a journey to hunt down the missing treasures and recover it for himself. The seven seas shall remember the name of Captain Sorrow as the brilliant man whose daring exploits made him rich beyond even the EITC's wildest dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back