Good Ideas

MackSwiggler

Honorable Pirate
:queen:

Happy that TLOPO is not Pay to Play & Was wondering why not accept donations and make this game great I'm pretty sure the crew or team members can use the money to invest in the game.

Happy that TLOPO is not Pay to Play & Was wondering why not accept donations and make this game great I'm pretty sure the crew or team members can use the money to invest in the game. You can hire more guys & beat another remake 2 the punch :)
  1. They cannot take money in. Not even donations. Or they would get in trouble by Disney.

Plus they would not even have funds to hire devs. Especially me. I charge a hefty price along I can make 150k a year just web designing or developing things here and there.

Well isn't there a way to fix that so TLOPO can make a few bucks
Nay. To make money you would need to invest at least half a million dollars to maybe a million in order to buy the rights to the files and entire game just to make money. They had agreed to Disney by not making money in any way. To recreate the game.

There is no way I can do it because I live in Northern Hollywood out in Los Angeles making 300,000 yearly so impossible for even me.

Happy that TLOPO is not Pay to Play & Was wondering why not accept donations and make this game great I'm pretty sure the crew or team members can use the money to invest in the game.
Because this game takes the name of a game by Disney they cannot take in any money because the content in this game might not be made by disney but it uses the same content

Back