Good luck, Camber!

Camber, I havent gotton to know you well but i want to say that from what ive seen you're a great friend, i wish you the best and hope for a safe return. Thank you for serving our country, we appreciate all the sacrifices that all the men and women make. You make everyone on the Forums proud to have you, be safe.

http://youtu.be/tNqUORIFV4I I think you'd enjoy this :)
Good luck Camber! Sad to see you're leaving but you're leaving for a good cause so thank you! I hope you stay safe & that everything goes well! You will be missed!... Now, what did I tell ya? Came sooner then ya thought huh? ;) To soon, actually. Thanks for all you've done & are going to do, Camber! Much appreciated! You'll be in our hearts & prayers! :)

my highest respects are reserved for those who serve this country the united states. i highly appreciate all the men and women who do what they do just so we can be safe. you are one of those people. you are in my prayers. good luck and hopefully we can see you return back home soon. good luck camber

1 ...
Alright, Camber ... Have a safe tour of duty, we'll be praying for you, your fellow marines and your family. We'll be looking forward to having you back here soon!

Take good care of yourself, Camber ;). We'll be here when you return back...

Back