Good Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Blueskull

Honorable Pirate
Does anyone have a cool pvp name for freebooter here since they wouldnt except Ace? (which idk y)
screenshot_2011-06-07_16-25-22.jpg

I'd be stubborn, if I were you. I'd keep on entering "Ace" and hold off on leveling him until the name is approved ... :p , because I see no reason why that name should not be approved? There are worse names out there. I think it depends on which staff got your case, and that person happened to not liking the name Ace. I believe they have a general guidelines on what type of names that can be approved, but not the list of the 'real' names. So it must have been just one person judgement that didn't favor your name. Try again, it might get another person to consider it, and it might fly (I said, it "might", I wouldn't know for sure ...). Unless you just want to give up on Ace.

I'd be stubborn, if I were you. I'd keep on entering "Ace" and hold off on leveling him until the name is approved ... :p , because I see no reason why that name should not be approved? There are worse names out there. I think it depends on which staff got your case, and that person happened to not liking the name Ace. I believe they have a general guidelines on what type of names that can be approved, but not the list of the 'real' names. So it must have been just one person judgement that didn't favor your name. Try again, it might get another person to consider it, and it might fly (I said, it "might", I wouldn't know for sure ...). Unless you just want to give up on Ace.
i think it might be used... but that never stopped disney before lol
they rejected mcpirate... :p
yeah i had run out of good ideas at that point xD

Silence
Silent Fighter
Silent Avenger
Silent Warrior <----- FAVORED
Silent King
King of Hands
King of Trades
King of Trade
King of Cutlass
JacknYoGold <--- Maybe not xD
Prince of Swords
Avenger
Avenged Prince
Silent Prince
Fear Meh'
Fear Meh
Silenced Prince
Silenced King
Silenced Avenger
Silenced Fighter
Silenced but Deadly
Captain Loot
Captain Roger
Captain Naval
Captain
Capt'
Capt' Loot
Capt' Roger
Capt' Naval
Ruthless Pirate
Fighterto TheEnd
Golden Retreat is a good guild name to :p
Golden Chooser
The Chosen One
Chosen One
De' Chosen One
De Chosen One
Dueled Pirate
Netherlands Prince
Princed Soul
Not much but hope it helps!

Maybe they didn't accept Ace because the person checking the names thought it was a curse word? Doesn't make any sense 'cause in another Disney game they accepted "Mary Wanna" which sounds like a drug, and that's exactly what the player intended it to mean.

He looks Spanish, am I wrong? How about a Spanish name? Here are a few period correct first names:
Maximiliano, Calixto, and Esperanza. How about De Caballeros for a last? Caballeros means Knight.

My two doubloons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back