1. Hey, Guest. Have a thread in the POTCO Guilds section that you'd like moved to the TLOPO Guilds section? Report it and the moderation team will move it over!

good time with elite thevery co.

Discussion in 'POTCO Guilds' started by red beard, Apr 13, 2011.

1. red beard

red beard Pirate Apprentice

be there or be square. yes it was a great time at elite thevery co.'s poker night. the host elza creststeel was a great host and made everyone feel at home. we played poker and blackjack chating back and forth. met some really nice fokes from elite thevery and spania there. bella was there defending her title for most times in jail. yes with out hart being there to keep her in check bella couldn't help but to use her cheat cards. i think the guard at the jail know her well and just let her out when she shows up so they don't have to fix the door. we really didn't kill that many dealers ( never take a job in the caribbean as a card dealer as you life span will be cut short ). i was on my best behavier and only killed one cause i was there with a date. didn't even cheat.
    screenshot_2011-04-13_18-55-46.jpg
    ya even a pirate like me gets lucky once in awhile and was able to go to this event with a very lovely and famous pirate like this. all i can say to you other guys is, eat your hearts out. all and all it was good people, was there with a great date and won some gold too. thanks elite thevery co. for putting this event on. :woot:

2. Jason Shipmonger

Jason Shipmonger Honorable Pirate

All these events want to make me quit my guild and join some other guilds....
    But sadly I cant, I promised my Guildmaster that I would stay more than 3 weeks, for I am a, what you would call, Guild Jumper (Rose Sunslipper is one to, so I don't feel left out..)

3. Raven Trueheart

Site Founder

Aye...we did have a great time at the poker party put on by Eliza and her guild....Poor Bella must have blisters on her back side from hitting the jail floor so many times.....lol.....it was fun!

4. HartOnFire

HartOnFire Guest

I knew I should have been there! Bella!! ah ah no cheating!! "shakes her head with a lifted finger"
    She probably would have done it anyway, while I had my head burried in the straight to the something or a flush something high.:p

5. Molly McSilver

Site Founder

Your not alone! lol

Misty Moonlight likes this.
  6. Misty Moonlight

Site Founder

I didn't win much, but I still had me boots when I left. Poker Night.jpg
    Fun!

7. Bella

Site Founder

All night long i kept saying dang it where is hart, she always, gets me to stop cheating, is such a temptation those cheat cards,...me and those sticky fingers, i always win, when i dont cheat, is just like smoking is such a bad habit,...i just cant resist temtation, ....i just say, i know i can beat him, let me use this card,...cant we trash those darn things? i know,...next time i play,..i use my low level pirate, she has no cheat cards,....so i cant cheat have no cheat cards,....so lets see if she make it on leaderboard,...her name is Zara,...that way, we know, if bella really knows how to play blackjack,..hehe,....:rolleyes:

8. ElizaCreststeel

Wiki Staff

Red, was awesome hosting you guys. Spania and Wrath members were very gracious and the conversation stayed lively as we tossed away coins and mugs.

red beard likes this.