~ "GOOFY" Pirates!

Does a spoon full of sugar "really" make the medicine go down?

• ~ Aye!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • ~ Nay!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

Ye know, this past year has been WAY too serious for me as a pirate of the Caribbean. :piratemickey:In retrospect, I feel that it is now appropriate to step back, take a breather, and to goof off in order to celebrate :bang:this inner "pirate way of life" within me that remains true even today, regardless of POTCO's closing.

As such, this thread provides the means for everyone to post GOOFY material, pics, and/or videos related to all matters of POTC piracy. *Below are a few that I have found recently while browsing on youtube. Enjoy!

:xbones:

Below are a few little somethings that I have learned about LIFE & include those things which occur for all of us, during our time under the Sun:
  • "Eat, drink, and be merry," (with tolerance) for our time here is but a mist :magic:
  • Do unto those as you would like them to do unto you
  • LOVE your neighbor as yourself (whether ye realize it or not, ye arrrr yer brother's keeper)
  • Overcome evil by doing good!!!
  • "Laugh it up, fuzzball!"

Below are a few little somethings that I have learned about LIFE & include those things which occur for all of us, during our time under the Sun:
  • "Eat, drink, and be merry," (with tolerance) for our time here is but a mist :magic:
  • Do unto those as you would like them to do unto you
  • LOVE your neighbor as yourself (whether ye realize it or not, ye arrrr yer brother's keeper)
  • Overcome evil by doing good!!!
  • "Laugh it up, fuzzball!"

jack-sparrow-gif.60297

• Because perfectionism is not the same thing as striving to be our best. Perfectionism is not about healthy achievement and growth; it's a shield!

;)

Back