Got to level 50 with just potions

Fortune Burnrose

Notorious Pirate
Lol this was a waste of time

When cannon defense gets released you should try mastering your cannon without leveling your notoriety only then will you know what a waste of time is.

Grats, but like how can yall have the patience to get to 50 and with potions?
That's the point, it was broke and you only needed to do one simple potion over and over for the most part and level up each time fully. It took my lvl 50 to max potions from 8 to 20 in about 15 minutes. I imagine I would have leveled note as well if I was lower. Probably the only time I've ever knowingly taken advantage of a bug in tlopo. Not talking wall fall though.
I've always detested potions for some reason and never felt they lasted long enough with the buff to be worth the trouble. But that's me.

That's the point, it was broke and you only needed to do one simple potion over and over for the most part and level up each time fully. It took my lvl 50 to max potions from 8 to 20 in about 15 minutes. I imagine I would have leveled note as well if I was lower. Probably the only time I've ever knowingly taken advantage of a bug in tlopo. Not talking wall fall though.
I've always detested potions for some reason and never felt they lasted long enough with the buff to be worth the trouble. But that's me.
Welp, I was unaware of this bug. I've been level 50 for 2 years and have yet to max potions, and I guess I still never will.

Back