Got To See A Gm In Action ...

Robyn

Honorable Pirate
screenshot_2011-02-10_13-49-41.jpg

Our server that we fought on was horribly laggy too. I sent in a feedback to let them know. (not that it will do any good)

Btw... It was nice meeting you in the game :)

Our server that we fought on was horribly laggy too. I sent in a feedback to let them know. (not that it will do any good)

Btw... It was nice meeting you in the game :)
ahoy.gif
It was nice to meet you too!
We got some grief there with some roudy pirates as well.
It started out a quiet server and became Ideal quickly. There were a lot of people that popped in last minute, thats why it was laggy.
Maybe we will run into each other on the next invasion.

Cool Robyn..... those GM's are really nice too. You ask questions and if it isn't too busy and they catch your chat, they will answer back.

I remember at the Rage ghost event. A GM (forgot his name) revived me multiple times. They did not seem to attack the ghosts. After that players said they were controlling the ghosts and so the GMs went off. Classic.

me and a group of friends were hanging out at ravens cove when a blue light (a blue version of the rage ghost) came by... we were freaked out and decided to follow it... turns out it was a GM :D he told us some little story and then 'died' left or whatever....

i don't know if anyone else remembers or not but they had a hidden GM on abassa tortuga moderating the chat... you have no idea how creepy it was to get a whisper saying if i spam i could get banned... he ended up being really nice though....

me and a group of friends were hanging out at ravens cove when a blue light (a blue version of the rage ghost) came by... we were freaked out and decided to follow it... turns out it was a GM :D he told us some little story and then 'died' left or whatever....

i don't know if anyone else remembers or not but they had a hidden GM on abassa tortuga moderating the chat... you have no idea how creepy it was to get a whisper saying if i spam i could get banned... he ended up being really nice though....
that must have been a while ago err no wait thats abassa so nvm the gm dont like spammers and i dont like them either so i give that gm a big:drink::parrot:

Back