Graphics by Irene: Picture Donations

Irene

Digital Artist
Hey guys! It's Irene.

About a month ago or so - recently anyway - I've been trying to practice my digital drawing skills. I already have a thread here taking requests and everything for signatures and avatar pictures (linked below), however I'm in need of pictures from avatars to practice on and also screenies from the game. I do have access in the game but my low level doesn't really allow me to travel around a lot and take screenshots to make wallpapers myself and I wish I could do that but it's not possible just yet.

I'm making this thread asking people who do have screenshots of their avatars or screenshots of the game (preferably in good quality) to post them here, if they are willing of course. I will be repainting them or enhancing them again just to practice. I can credit you for the original picture of course in the end result if you wish and also send you a copy of the artwork in the end too. Please note this is purely for entertaining purposes, I'm not really forcing anybody to it but just putting this here in case somebody ever wants to post something :p

Link to original thread >> https://piratesforums.co/threads/graphics-by-irene.8674/
You can either post the pictures here by adding an attachment only please, otherwise send me a pm and send them in private.

Here's some examples of my previous work on wallpapers and avatar pictures (not listing signatures atm) :

piratesonline7__SM.jpg

piratesonline3SM.jpg

piratesonline5SM.jpg

piratesonline8SM.jpg

piratesonlineSM.jpg

**If you want the wallpapers above in higher quality because I had to resize them for the forums again send me a pm**

I spent some time today playing around with emotes and camera angles, so I figured you might like to play with some of the pictures I got. The forums kept rejecting them as attachments so I put them in an Imgur album.

http://imgur.com/a/iSNXF

Ohh yaayyy! thanks! Do you want me to just make wallpapers off of them (which means I'll have to crop out your character or cover it) or you want him in too?

Ohh yaayyy! thanks! Do you want me to just make wallpapers off of them (which means I'll have to crop out your character or cover it) or you want him in too?
I'm okay with whatever you think will look best!

...and sorry about the FPS meter, probably should have turned that off. :facepalm:

I'm in no need of anything myself, but since you said you are wanting to practice with some things, feel free to mess around with any of these "cinematic" type shots I took while POTCO was still around. All are roughly 1080p or pretty close, and highest graphics. These are a few of the most interesting ones I suppose.

screenshot_2011-10-02_19-03-31.jpg screenshot_2011-10-21_08-52-26.jpg screenshot_2012-04-14_19-20-45.jpg screenshot_2012-04-14_19-26-00.jpg screenshot_2012-04-28_12-47-23.jpg screenshot_2012-07-16_13-53-49.jpg screenshot_2011-11-27_20-17-27.jpg screenshot_2011-11-28_15-49-58.jpg

I'm in no need of anything myself, but since you said you are wanting to practice with some things, feel free to mess around with any of these "cinematic" type shots I took while POTCO was still around. All are roughly 1080p or pretty close, and highest graphics. These are a few of the most interesting ones I suppose.

ooooo love theeseee. I'll do them all! Thanks ^_^

Back