| Graphics by Irene |

Form for Avatar Picture

Name: Keira Kinover
Type: Avatar Picture
Font: It's in my current signature, but not sure the name.
Color(s): Up to you, although I like green.
Theme: Royal, elegant (hope that helps).
Picture(s):
latest
My Pirate, casually.
latest
My Avi currently. I love the orange hair and green eyes, but TLOPO can only do so much.

Quote: "Sometimes we are not meant to know what is more, but what is."
Extras: Queen of Haven

I hope this is ok :)

Lovely reference picture thank you! If possible though could you get me a better screenie of your pirate and send it in a PM? Like just go close up from chest or waist and up and take a screenshot of your screen, better quality that way and more detail for me :)

Lovely reference picture thank you! If possible though could you get me a better screenie of your pirate and send it in a PM? Like just go close up from chest or waist and up and take a screenshot of your screen, better quality that way and more detail for me :)
Okay, will do what I can.

To:@Irene
Name: Rapidfire Sebu
Type: Signature
Font: I'll leave it up to you
Color(s): Preferably red and black, but whatever you think works best with the theme.
Theme: Dark and eerie theme, with like brushed edges, not like a rectangle border
Picture(s): Attached image below
Quote:
Extras: Guild; Masters And Skulls

Thank you! Let me know if I need to elaborate on anything.

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-01-03_23-27-38.jpg
    screenshot_2017-01-03_23-27-38.jpg
    570.8 KB · Views: 101
Name: Rapidfire Sebu
Font: I'll leave it up to you
Color(s): Preferably red and black, but whatever you think works best with the theme.
Theme: Dark and eerie theme, with like brushed edges, not like a rectangle border
Picture(s): Attached image below
Quote:
Extras:
Guild; Masters And Skulls

Thank you! Let me know if I need to elaborate on anything.

I see you liking the more messy edge style ;) and no you are ok!

I have exams next week hence why I posted above I cannot work on any this week. Trying to finish my exam stuff so then I will be more free next week to do the commissions here :)

I see you liking the more messy edge style ;) and no you are ok!

I have exams next week hence why I posted above I cannot work on any this week. Trying to finish my exam stuff so then I will be more free next week to do the commissions here :)
my bad, didn't see that :/

I know you've been busy, so seriously no rush on this, but whenever you get to it I would seriously appreciate it because as you know I love your art ;)

Name: Aurorean Rose
Font: I'll let you choose; just nothing too masculine looking. Perhaps something that looks a bit feminine and regal.
Color(s): For the clothing I'd like more aqua tones likes blues, teals, greens. For the sunset, perhaps just enhance the colors/artistic freedom
Theme: Two words that come to mind when I think of the overall theme I'm looking for would be Serene and Peaceful. Sorry, I know that's not much so let me know if you have additional questions or want picture refs
Picture(s):
12dea0020ebe6ed0c0cd983e00c82938.jpg
Quote: n/a
Extras: If you could add a touch of the sea in the background? Perhaps with a ship out in the distance (not something that I have my heart set on though, only if you think it would look good and if the space looks too empty). I'd also like the text in the screenshot to be eliminated if that is at all possible (of course aside from the "Aurorean Rose" add-on text that I mentioned above in the form).

I know you've been busy, so seriously no rush on this, but whenever you get to it I would seriously appreciate it because as you know I love your art ;)

Name: Aurorean Rose
Font: I'll let you choose; just nothing too masculine looking. Perhaps something that looks a bit feminine and regal.
Color(s): For the clothing I'd like more aqua tones likes blues, teals, greens. For the sunset, perhaps just enhance the colors/artistic freedom
Theme: Two words that come to mind when I think of the overall theme I'm looking for would be Serene and Peaceful. Sorry, I know that's not much so let me know if you have additional questions or want picture refs
Picture(s):
12dea0020ebe6ed0c0cd983e00c82938.jpg
Quote: n/a
Extras: If you could add a touch of the sea in the background? Perhaps with a ship out in the distance (not something that I have my heart set on though, only if you think it would look good and if the space looks too empty). I'd also like the text in the screenshot to be eliminated if that is at all possible (of course aside from the "Aurorean Rose" add-on text that I mentioned above in the form).

Niiceee, I really like this screenshot :D I will be free after the 17th to work on commissions again, but I just need to let you know that I will not be editing the avatars or maybe I will a bit but only the part that is going to be in the signature not the entire picture. Also, you want me to keep the other persons in right? or only keep you?

Niiceee, I really like this screenshot :D I will be free after the 17th to work on commissions again, but I just need to let you know that I will not be editing the avatars or maybe I will a bit but only the part that is going to be in the signature not the entire picture. Also, you want me to keep the other persons in right? or only keep you?

I'm so glad you like it! And yes, just the three pirates in the foreground. That's totally fine about the avatar editing - I'll be happy with whatever you create ^-^ Thanks so much dearie!

Okay guys, its exams week and I finish on the 17th. During the last 2 weeks however I've gotten a very high volume of commissions and also pending ones that need to be finished before I get on new ones. I just wrote them down in real but will also list them here just so you know when is your turn. The ones listed first will be gotten through first as people have been waiting on longer so please pleeaaseee be patient :eek::oops:

I will be working on them all from the 17th till 30th so everything will have finished by then.

- @Sarah Boothwright | Signature
- @PirateJasonS | Signature
- @Sleepy Pumpkin | Signature
- @Stormtimbers | Youtube graphics
- @HarryKillsZombie | Youtube & Twitch graphics | Guild Signature

- @MMDR | Signature
- @Captain Jack Truesilver | Signature
- @DannyBoi | Signature

- @KeiraKinoverMar | Avi art
- @Rapidfire Sebu | Signature
- @Yulia Clearwater | Signature
- @Jason Seastealer | Signature