| Graphics by Irene |

Sooo I reeaally REALLY loved the theme for this one thank you @Stormtimbers - made for your Youtube channel :D

http://irenekarotsi.deviantart.com/art/Timey-Wimey-659227718

timeseyegaming_profile_by_irenekarotsi-dawlel1.jpg

timeseyegaming_by_irenekarotsi-dawhe6s.jpg

- welp I tried posting full size but its too big sooooo you people don't get to see unless you go to my DA haha

Soo, it is saturday night! Working on some commissions for people here, if you want to see me doing signatures and art click the link below! I don't really do this often or at all and much less here. Make sure you mute yourself and turn your camera off when you enter in case they get turned on, and also say who you are in chat so I will know ;)

https://join.me/322-317-399

by clicking the chat bubble up top..

Last edited:
Okay, another batch done! List updated, people's names in blue are pending to give me more info and contacted privately, the rest is your turn for me to do today ^^

@Rapidfire Sebu

RapidfireSebu.png

@Tom Savageflint

TomSavageflint.png

@HarryKillsZombie

RoguesOfFortune.jpg

@DannyBoi

DannyBoi.jpg

click on your signature for full size and then right click and save :) if you dont like something let me know - I've gotten so many conversations I can't find each one anymore

Wow, the signatures look really amazing Irene! I'm actually fascinated at how good they are haha! The one you made for me turned out really nice and way better than what I was expecting. I mean I already knew that you were great with graphic design but this goes beyond that in my opinion :D! But aside from that, these are really good, and I can't thank you enough for doing this :happy: I'm happy with the way the signatures turned out, and again, thanks so much!! :thanks:

If you're still doing siggies, I'd love one! I really love your work! No rush or anything, I know you're probably busy.

To:
@Irene
Name: Nightingale
Type: Signature
Font: Nothing in particular, just something pretty. I tend to like handwritten looking fonts.
Color(s): Purples, blues, black, maybe some pink. Maybe white spots to seem like stars.
Theme: Galaxy, with transparency (like some of the other siggies you've created. I'll quote them.)
Picture(s):
I like the style of:
A general idea of the colors and possible style:
Purple 3.jpg Galaxy 2.jpg
Quote: "Fear has nothing but a voice. It may whisper, it may scream. I'm no longer listening." -SHEL, Stronger than my Fears
I know it's kind of a long quote. Put it in if it fits, and if it doesn't, oh well.
Extras: Other than that, you can just take creative liberty and have fun with it. :)

If you're still doing siggies, I'd love one! I really love your work! No rush or anything, I know you're probably busy.

To:
@Irene
Font: Nothing in particular, just something pretty. I tend to like handwritten looking fonts.
Color(s): Purples, blues, black, maybe some pink. Maybe white spots to seem like stars.
Theme: Galaxy, with transparency (like some of the other siggies you've created. I'll quote them.)
Picture(s):
I like the style of:
Quote: "Fear has nothing but a voice. It may whisper, it may scream. I'm no longer listening." -SHEL, Stronger than my Fears
I know it's kind of a long quote. Put it in if it fits, and if it doesn't, oh well.
Extras: Other than that, you can just take creative liberty and have fun with it. :)

Sorry didn't get a chance to reply earlier but did see it :) Ill be able to have it ready next week! thank youu

To:
@Irene
Picture(s):
I like the style of:

After a long while... here it is :) let me know if you want any changes done ;)

Nightingale_1487962002.png

Last edited:
Ahh its been so long since I posted here! I'm very sorry to all that have delayed your commissions. Had a very busy 4 weeks in a row, hopefully Ill be able to get things done quicker now :) Here's one I had to do for @Katiebell0120 , signature but also included avatar edit. You can see the before and after in the animation ^^

Katiebell0120.jpg

Katiebell0120.gif

Back