| Graphics by Irene |

Irene is the MOST amazing person.
She has been working on a custom wallpaper for me (as I requested a bit ago) and she is so great and quick with it. Thank you so much, @Irene!

1000/1000 IGN! If you need graphics, you know who to .. START A CONVERSATION WITH ON PIRATESFORUMS.CO (lol)

Irene is the MOST amazing person.
She has been working on a custom wallpaper for me (as I requested a bit ago) and she is so great and quick with it. Thank you so much, @Irene!

1000/1000 IGN! If you need graphics, you know who to .. START A CONVERSATION WITH ON PIRATESFORUMS.CO (lol)

hahaha thank youu, wait until its done though, I only sent you the sketch/draft :p

I'm like sitting here thinking about what I want to request from you but I don't even know what I want... LOL

(which would explain the simplistic, directionless signature I currently have)

I'm like sitting here thinking about what I want to request from you but I don't even know what I want... LOL

(which would explain the simplistic, directionless signature I currently have)

Lool how long exactly have you been stuck in this situation? haha
Oh and theres the option to not request anything at all which would at least get you out of the dilemma youre in :p

Update on @Elizabeth Smyth's signature, animation was a bit too much and wouldn't work hehe

ElizabethSmyth.png

I've just been browsing through your DeviantArt....some truly beautiful work on there <3

I might have to request a signature from you at some point just so I can parade your art :)

I've just been browsing through your DeviantArt....some truly beautiful work on there <3

I might have to request a signature from you at some point just so I can parade your art :)

Haha thank you! Signature or you can request a wallpaper for yourself. Made one for @Davy McShot last week but I forgot to post it here tbh

I know there is a lot of things (studies, life, other commissions, needing to sleep occasionally) that would affect timelines,
so I wouldn't hold you strictly to whatever you reply......but can you say roughly how much notice you would need to do a
wallpaper? ie days, weeks or months (hopefully not)

I ask because I have an idea for one as a gift for someones birthday, but would need time to collect some nice screenshots.

Also would you rather I talk to you about it from the start so that you can tell me what you would need from the screenshots,
or that I take ones that I think are suitable and then talk to you about it?

I know there is a lot of things (studies, life, other commissions, needing to sleep occasionally) that would affect timelines,
so I wouldn't hold you strictly to whatever you reply......but can you say roughly how much notice you would need to do a
wallpaper? ie days, weeks or months (hopefully not)

I ask because I have an idea for one as a gift for someones birthday, but would need time to collect some nice screenshots.

Also would you rather I talk to you about it from the start so that you can tell me what you would need from the screenshots,
or that I take ones that I think are suitable and then talk to you about it?

Yeah usually I'm able to do things within 2-3 weeks time, less than a month, sometimes I might get obligations popping up but now its summer so generally I'm more free. You can contact me in private to talk about wallpapers and screenshots, references and so on if you like, and yes I'd prefer if we have a talk about it from the start :p You can go ahead and send me a message privately here, I will be back in 30' as I need to head out for a bit.

I have played Guild Wars since 2008 and a little GW2, that is a great example of a human female character, nice job.

Was wondering if I could have an updated signature from you as well, I can PM you the details, no rush just whenever you can fit it in your schedule :D

I have played Guild Wars since 2008 and a little GW2, that is a great example of a human female character, nice job.

Was wondering if I could have an updated signature from you as well, I can PM you the details, no rush just whenever you can fit it in your schedule :D

Aw thats cool! A gw person :D and yes sure thing about the signature just send me a pm. Also thats a norn not human but yes I can understand the confusion :p

Hi! So I'm a noob when it comes to forums, and I don't currently have a "signature". How do I get one done for me? Do I have to pay anything?

Back