| Graphics by Irene |

To Irene

Name: Richard Fireskull.
Type:Signature
Font: http://www.dafont.com/pieces-of-eight.font (not too big?)
Color: See theme.
Theme: Flames/Burning inferno.
Idea: Something that would fit with my current avvie.. I want it to look awesome and "powerful".. If that makes sense :)
Guild: Dark Archive. Rank of Officer.
Quote: " Bring Me That Horizon! "
I believe I took the pic on "High" settings but cant remember.

A comment. Is it possible not to put a watermark in it? If you want I will say you made it in text under the pic :)

I will send a pic to you through the PM system.

Request Accepted Rich Fireskull, but since this week It's going to be my last of finals, I can't give you a date on when it will be done, is that alright? And ok, I won't watermark it :p
Also, I have a theme in mind already based on what you requested with flames but the text will need to be a bit bigger so the flames will stand out more and better. If I have any difficulties with it, I'll let ya know :D
*I believe the pic is fineVoila your new Signature Jessie Silverstar :D

jessiesignature-png.52972

I like doodling dots going from big to small so I thought of trying to draw them on pc and add them on your Signature. I hope you like it :rolleyes:
PM me if any questions. I'll send you the link now

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Rachel Sailhawk :) , I think I'll start your avatar picture now or later tonight bc it shouldn't take that long work. George Firehound and Chubbs , I'll work on your signatures on Friday afternoon and on weekend if I have time because I feel like they will take long :p
Rich Fireskull, I will let you know during the weekend or tomorrow when your signature will be ready :)

Request Accepted Rich Fireskull, but since this week It's going to be my last of finals, I can't give you a date on when it will be done, is that alright? And ok, I won't watermark it :p
Also, I have a theme in mind already based on what you requested with flames but the text will need to be a bit bigger so the flames will stand out more and better. If I have any difficulties with it, I'll let ya know :D
*I believe the pic is fine

No problem and I only asked about the watermark because if I use it as a siggy on my guilds website... no one will know who Irene is haha. This way I can add text saying " Made by Irene " and then this sites address :).

Is that okay? :)

And yeah sorry, I always find flames hard to work with because of the different colors but I really like em :D haha

No problem and I only asked about the watermark because if I use it as a siggy on my guilds website... no one will know who Irene is haha. This way I can add text saying " Made by Irene " and then this sites address :).

Is that okay? :)

And yeah sorry, I always find flames hard to work with because of the different colors but I really like em :D haha

Yes its alright, and flames aren't hard to work with depending on how you want them to look :p If you want a flaming text then the text will have to be big size and in bold, if you want them to only cover the top of the text then its gonna be a bit easier but not that cool looking.

Yes its alright, and flames aren't hard to work with depending on how you want them to look :p If you want a flaming text then the text will have to be big size and in bold, if you want them to only cover the top of the text then its gonna be a bit easier but not that cool looking.

Actually the text isnt flaming. :) Should have told you earlier, but was thinking about silver words in the pieces of 8 font I linked for you.

The background is the flame. (solid, not gif)

Sorry.. I'm picky =/ lol

Actually the text isnt flaming. :) Should have told you earlier, but was thinking about silver words in the pieces of 8 font I linked for you.

The background is the flame. (solid, not gif)

Sorry.. I'm picky =/ lol

lol no worries. Its actually easier for me that way :p
How do you mean 'silver' though? like bevel and emboss filter? can you pm me some images that look like the flames you want or just similar to get an idea, or if you find a similar font style in 'silver'?Chubbs your signature is ready!

chubbssignature-png.53052

Ik we agreed on using different picture for the Signature but I had first made a Signature I didn't like and realized I had replace the Signature Pic with the Signature so.. I had to use the one we took for your avatar one or wait for you to come online (which i was lazy to do cuz you never came :p )

So yeah.. this is it, I hope you like it and I'll inbox you the code :)

Requests for George Firehound and Rich Fireskull will start tomorrow Saturday morning :)
To: Irene
Name: Rachel Sailhawk
Font: http://www.dafont.com/jellyka-le-grand-saut-textual.font
Color(s): Black, grey, white
Theme: Dark, mysterious, whispy, smokey, foggy
Idea: I want it to look 'dark'
Picture(s):Sent you my picture c:
Guild: No need to add my guild
Quote: "
You love me for everything you hate me for"
Extras: This is for a profile pic. Not a sig. I accidentally got caught up while making this and mom took my computer Rini. I'm so sorry :/

Here it is... Your new Avi pic Rachel Sailhawk:rolleyes:

rachelavi-png.53087

I'm not very pleased with the result, it could have turned out a lot better I think :/
PM me if you want me to change anything or redo it

Last edited by a moderator:
To @Irene
Name: Jason O'martin
Font: http://www.dafont.com/pieces-of-eight.font
Color: Blue, Black, Red, Orange for sky (Name and quote in neon green)
Theme: Near water at the beach. Dark as if a storm were coming

Picture: You already have
Idea: I was wondering if you could put like put a green or purple aura around my body to make me seem strong.
Quote: "I came, I saw, I conquered."

To @Irene
Name: Jason O'martin
Font: http://www.dafont.com/pieces-of-eight.font
Color: Blue, Black, Red, Orange for sky (Name and quote in neon green)
Theme: Near water at the beach. Dark as if a storm were coming
Picture: You already have
Idea: I was wondering if you could put like put a green or purple aura around my body to make me seem strong. Quote: "I came, I saw, I conquered."

I'm not sure if I understood the colors and theme. How am I supposed to put those 2 together? :confused: The colors dont seem to match the theme. Would you mind sending me some sample pics to get ideas?
And would you mind waiting a week as well as Rich Fireskull for your signatures? cuz I'm not going to have much time.. :/

I'm not sure if I understood the colors and theme. How am I supposed to put those 2 together? :confused: The colors dont seem to match the theme. Would you mind sending me some sample pics to get ideas?
And would you mind waiting a week as well as Rich Fireskull for your signatures? cuz I'm not going to have much time.. :/
Oh sorry, I changed the theme several times when thinking but not the colors.. for colors could I have black and grey? Sure I can wait. There is no rush.

You silly Jason.. :p
I just noticed you didn't have to 'complete' remake it...
Since the background on 'arguy' was red you could erase the 'arguy' and type it again. The background is the same color :p

Uh.... what? :confused:

On his signature, where you typed his name the first time 'King Arguy', the background was (still is) red. If you wanted to type his name correctly you could just erase the name, make a new layer, select with lasso tool some of the background, paste it in the new layer and then write the name again on a new layer. Didn't have to make the whole signature again :p

Back