| Graphics by Irene |

Signature for @Lilith (Abaddon)

108fpjc.jpg

before/after

nn4rvr.jpg

2dl13wz.jpg

i57upw.jpg

Thanks a lot!! It's absolutely amazing! <3

It has been 5 years and 1 month since I opened this thread.
I'm very thankful that the community got to appreciate art more as a whole as I've been seeing from many different people.
I thought I would check each and every page of this thread, going through memories and comparing progress - much in my own art but also thinking where we were as forums back then - piling up some of the signatures I have done over the years.
Here's some samples I gathered, which I also included in the 1st page!

2mfxifq.jpg

It has been 5 years and 1 month since I opened this thread.
I'm very thankful that the community got to appreciate art more as a whole as I've been seeing from many different people.
I thought I would check each and every page of this thread, going through memories and comparing progress - much in my own art but also thinking where we were as forums back then - piling up some of the signatures I have done over the years.
Here's some samples I gathered, which I also included in the 1st page!

2mfxifq.jpg

WOW 5 years! Congratulations @Irene You, are an Amazing Artist and Good Friend! <3 :-3:bow::happy:

To: @Irene
Name: Misha
Type:
Signature
Font: Bold and noticeable, don't have one immediately in mind.
Color(s): Blood Red, Darker Red shading.
Theme: The theme I would like done for my design would be a voodoo doll with a devious smile, similar to the image tagged below (could be a normal doll, or the Soulweaver. I'll leave that up to you.), an aura of blood red energy would be coming out from this doll, acting as an Underline of sorts for my name, kind of in a wave effect. ( Like the second image.)

If it is possible, I would love for the red energy being emitted to have some type of subtle glow to it, making it a gif. ;)

Picture(s): https://goo.gl/dfpFnU, https://goo.gl/R9ac3v,
Quote: N/A
Extras:
N/A, Just can't wait to see your work!

Last edited:
Hi Irene! I am amazed by your graphics!!!
Name:
Mama Bug & Crew
Type: Signature
Font: Something whimsical but still easily read
Colors: I love watery blues, pinks & purples...see my generic signature ;)
Theme: Pirate, fairy, mermaidish... I am looking for a signature that will fit my own small guild Mystic Legends. I would like my guild on it,
Mystic Legends in a Purple, Mama Bug & Crew could be in pink... I'd like a pic of Mama on the right side & a bit larger on the background. I would just like my saying to say I Believe!
Pictures: sent to you
Extras: N/A just thank you so much!! <3

Last edited:
Hello Irene, :)
I hope you're doing fine.
I was just going to ask you something. To start it off I find your artwork truly amazing. Especially the sea and ship themed signatures you make. So, I was wondering if you could make a signature for me. I'm sure that you have many requests and you'll be busier because of the working season or college (in my case) but if you have some free time can you consider making me one? By the way, I wish you good luck with moving to the UK!

Thank You,
Deniz ;)

To:@Irene
Name: George Prowratte
Font: Leaving up to you
Color(s): Preferably dark tones like greyish, black, some green, blue, red
Theme: A mysterious pirate ship in a stormy or bad weather that is discovering uncharted waters, an island in the surrounding area, sea creatures, a compass
Picture(s): I want to PM them to you.
Quote: Ire fortiter quo nemo ante iit
Extras: If possible I want my guild and my rank added to it.
Team Svs - Officer

are you still taking requests?
Thread_Text.png

As said above, here's 2 different forms to fill out depending on what you would like done :) Signatures and Avatar Pictures. Read carefully, if you have questions, post on my profile or pm ^^

A couple pointers:​
  • I would appreciate close up pictures as they are easier to work with, if you don't have any though it's fine, just make sure you contact me first. It all depends on what you want to go with it.
  • I don't care about the format of the picture can be .png or .jpg, just make sure the image itself isn't too too small or too too pixely. Yes I can redraw but can't guarantee the results.
  • It doesn't have to be specifically pirate-related theme. I love working with more fantasy like themes, so even if the character isn't a pirate its all fine with me. Inspire me <3
Form for Signature

Name: Your name - the name you want to be on your Signature or forum one. (If you want none specify)
Font: Preferred font you would like me to use. If you don't know, leave it up to me.
Color(s): Preferred colors you want your Signature to have on - or just let me decide.
Theme: Tell me how do you envision it, the more references you give me the better, I'm pretty much comfortable at working with any theme.
Picture(s): Here I need you to include pictures for me to use as references to what you like, and also attach the picture of your pirate or any other symbols and such you want in the final graphic. (or send them in pm)
Quote: Can be some favorite words you want me to add in your Signature
Extras: Something else in the form that was not mentioned and you want to add

Form for Avatar Picture
Name: Your name - the name you want to be on your avatar or forum one. (If you want none specify)
Type: Avatar Picture
Font: Preferred font you would like me to use. If you don't know, leave it up to me.
Color(s): Preferred colors you want your artwork to have on - or just let me decide.
Theme: Tell me how do you envision it, the more references you give me the better, I'm pretty much comfortable at working with any theme.
Picture(s): Here I need you to include pictures for me to use as references to what you like, and also attach the picture of your pirate or any other symbols and such you want in the final graphic. (or send them in pm)
Quote: Can be some favorite words you want me to add
Extras: Something else in the form that was not mentioned and you want to add

Update
I have recently started accepting commissions for avi art in order for me to practice more my digital art and handrawing digitally skills. I do apologize in advance if the result doesn't come out as great as you had hoped, but the more commissions I get for them, the more I will be able to practice and improve. Also please do not hesitate to ask for changes after you see the final piece.

If you have any pictures of avatars and characters please do feel free to send them over just to practice, it's been hard finding screenies.
<3

Signature samples over the course of 5-6 years!
2mfxifq.jpg

q

Name: James Swordfury
Font: Leave it up to you.
Color(s): Black and Red
Theme: Picture of my character on a black and red screen. With a little elegant design
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 9.14.48 PM.jpg

Quote: Nothing Extra.
Extras: Would like to have under my name Officer of Dark Archive.

Last edited:
Back