| Graphics by Irene |

On his signature, where you typed his name the first time 'King Arguy', the background was (still is) red. If you wanted to type his name correctly you could just erase the name, make a new layer, select with lasso tool some of the background, paste it in the new layer and then write the name again on a new layer. Didn't have to make the whole signature again :p

Uh.... I just added an 'r' to the text box I had there. :confused:

To: Irene
Name: Sparkee
Font: What you used on the bottom pic(really cool)
Colors: Black and Yellow
Theme: Storm, Lightning, Hurricane, Tornado(Any natural Disaster)
Picture:
cropped111_zps4d2ca805.jpg
Guild: Dark Place (you know I'm gm!)
Quote: "No one is like me. I am the Eye of the Storm"-Sparkee
Extras: None
Thanks, Spark
Picture:
Thanks, Spark
Edit: Scratch out that font I think http://www.dafont.com/pulse-sans.font?text=Sparkee&back=theme this goes better with theme

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture:
Thanks, Spark
Edit: Scratch out that font I think http://www.dafont.com/pulse-sans.font?text=Sparkee&back=theme this goes better with theme

Alrighty Sparkee, Request Accepted. Mind waiting a week though? I'm going to be really busy this week so I'll start making signatures on Friday again. Also, what do you mean ' bottom pic' ? and I'm going to need to take your pic again cuz you didn't erase it well ;)

Request for Megatatortot cancelled due to delay on thread reply.
Request for George Firehound on the works today.
Requests for Rich Fireskull and Sparkee will be ready by Sunday hopefully.

:Easter Egg:
georgefirehound-png.53343

here's your Signature George Firehound, I hope you like it.
I was almost out of ideas trying to get the 'darkness and skulls' theme with black and red colors :eek:

PM me if you want any changeRich Fireskull, would you mind taking the same picture but in day in-game time?
1st its getting really hard for me to erase stuff bc its dark and
2nd it will look better if its taken during the day cuz you want a simple background in flames (from what I've understood) and a pretty plain text too

I'd really like to have one made by Jason Dreadfury - preferably just a name like yours with a seal. TYVM! :D

Font - Some type of cool cursive, black words
Name - Captain Redhorn
Seal - shape , "545D8C" color
No background

Thank-You-Graphics-76.gif
Jason Dreadfury again... forgot to mention in the seal if possible I would like this, but without color like your J is.

By the way don't feel the need to rush it at all.

Thanks again! :D

Request for Rich Fireskull canceled due to picture editing difficulties.
Richard, the picture you sent me isn't as big and you wear db plus its night time so i can't erase unwanted parts off, im sorry ):

If you want, i can make you a flaming/inferno theme signature but without a picture, is that alright? Or if you have any outfit as basic you can send me pics, and i might be able to change the colors of itRequest for Sparkee finished.

I hate small size images, I'm sorry for coming out a bit blurry. I sharpened it a lot and still :mad:

sparkee2-png.53533

Request for Rich Fireskull canceled due to picture editing difficulties.
Richard, the picture you sent me isn't as big and you wear db plus its night time so i can't erase unwanted parts off, im sorry ):

If you want, i can make you a flaming/inferno theme signature but without a picture, is that alright? Or if you have any outfit as basic you can send me pics, and i might be able to change the colors of itRequest for Sparkee finished.

I hate small size images, I'm sorry for coming out a bit blurry. I sharpened it a lot and still :mad:

sparkee2-png.53533
It's awesome
Thank-You-Graphics-76.gif
Borrowed from Redhorn

Back