| Graphics by Irene |

Request Accepted Drake O'Treasure , It will probably be done by wednesday since I have 2 more pending Requests alreadyThere ya go, Jonah Warwrecker

rebel2-png.53811

Let me know if you don't like it, I could re-do it :)Request for Drake O'Treasure cancelled due to inappropriate behavior.
doublechocolatebrowniebanner-png.53913

Voila Cristalisawesome123

Im sorry it turned small, but you can use ' centered text' so it can be in the middle and maybe look better. I couldn't do black letters since the background was dark already bc you wanted me to use the same pic.
Hope ya like it :)
bannerrebel-png.54079

Here's the banner for your wiki, fb or wherever you want to use it Jonah Warwrecker. I'll PM you a smaller version too. Hope you like it :bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
To: Irene
Signature and Icon
Name: Arraloco
Font: a gold font that's cracked a little
Theme: Explosions in the background
Other: I want the signature to have a link to our channel in it or around it so when you click on it, It takes you to our channel.
Pictues: Here
screenshot_2013-07-10_17-53-07.jpg
Oh and black and red colors too

Last edited by a moderator:
Request for King Arrguy *Modified*
Theme: Fire and Ice
Picture: Pending
Icon you mean Avi pic, correct? You have to give a different form for that if so, cuz the signature is too big to be avi pic.

peyton creek, sure you can get a signature, just fill out the form so I will know how you want it.

Name: Joshua Dreadfury
Font: Anything that looks cool :D
Theme: undead ship in the backround
Others: my guild Dark Archive

so what do I have to do?

Try find a pic of qar you like either in google, phase files, or deviant art. ill try look too once i get back in a bit. ill inbox you when to come online to take the pic - so keep checking the inbox :p

Back