| Graphics by Irene |

Irene

Digital Artist
Thread_Text.png

As said above, here's 2 different forms to fill out depending on what you would like done :) Signatures and Avatar Pictures. Read carefully, if you have questions, post on my profile or pm ^^

A couple pointers:​
  • I would appreciate close up pictures as they are easier to work with, if you don't have any though it's fine, just make sure you contact me first. It all depends on what you want to go with it.
  • I don't care about the format of the picture can be .png or .jpg, just make sure the image itself isn't too too small or too too pixely. Yes I can redraw but can't guarantee the results.
  • It doesn't have to be specifically pirate-related theme. I love working with more fantasy like themes, so even if the character isn't a pirate its all fine with me. Inspire me <3
Form for Signature

To: @Irene
Name: Your name - the name you want to be on your Signature or forum one. (If you want none specify)
Type: Signature
Font: Preferred font you would like me to use. If you don't know, leave it up to me.
Color(s): Preferred colors you want your Signature to have on - or just let me decide.
Theme: Tell me how do you envision it, the more references you give me the better, I'm pretty much comfortable at working with any theme.
Picture(s): Here I need you to include pictures for me to use as references to what you like, and also attach the picture of your pirate or any other symbols and such you want in the final graphic. (or send them in pm)
Quote: Can be some favorite words you want me to add in your Signature
Extras: Something else in the form that was not mentioned and you want to add

Form for Avatar Picture
To: @Irene
Name: Your name - the name you want to be on your avatar or forum one. (If you want none specify)
Type: Avatar Picture
Font: Preferred font you would like me to use. If you don't know, leave it up to me.
Color(s): Preferred colors you want your artwork to have on - or just let me decide.
Theme: Tell me how do you envision it, the more references you give me the better, I'm pretty much comfortable at working with any theme.
Picture(s): Here I need you to include pictures for me to use as references to what you like, and also attach the picture of your pirate or any other symbols and such you want in the final graphic. (or send them in pm)
Quote: Can be some favorite words you want me to add
Extras: Something else in the form that was not mentioned and you want to add

Update
I have recently started accepting commissions for avi art in order for me to practice more my digital art and handrawing digitally skills. I do apologize in advance if the result doesn't come out as great as you had hoped, but the more commissions I get for them, the more I will be able to practice and improve. Also please do not hesitate to ask for changes after you see the final piece.

If you have any pictures of avatars and characters please do feel free to send them over just to practice, it's been hard finding screenies.
<3

Signature samples over the course of 5-6 years!
2mfxifq.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah you can either send me a picture of your pirate or a random picture from google you like and tell me how you want it in the signature or it can be letters only without pics like my first sample
Ok thank you :) I will look at some pictures and get back to you. Great work you guys ^_^

To: Irene
Name: Rachel Sailhawk
Font: http://www.dafont.com/riesling.font
Colors: All the cool colors except purple
Theme: Waterlike, aqua, sea, puddle. etx
Idea: Well like, I want it to have a puddle near the bottom basically :p
Picture: You have my picture
Guild: No guild on it
Quote: Uhm I want beside my name like maybe "Rachel Sailhawk, The Beautiful Tragedy" or something. As long as the Beautiful Tradegy is on there I'm okay with it :p
Extras: no extras
Thanks <3

Irene
Name:Rachel Sailhawk
Font:http://www.dafont.com/riesling.font
Colors:All the cool colors except purple
Theme:Waterlike, aqua, sea, puddle. etx
Idea:Well like, I want it to have a puddle near the bottom basically :p
Picture:You have my picture
Guild:No guild on it
Quote:Uhm I want beside my name like maybe "Rachel Sailhawk, The Beautiful Tragedy" or something. As long as the Beautiful Tradegy is on there I'm okay with it :p
Extras: no extras
Thanks <3

Request Accepted Rachel Sailhawk :D - I'll send you the link before Tuesday max :raft:
Love the Font :drink:

Yay! I got done with it way sooner than I had planned :p Here's your new siggy :)

bannerrachelsailhawk-png.52513

I hope ya like it, and im sorry i couldn't do well the puddle effect....
Also! that purple like between pink and green is dark blue, im sorry it turned purple :p

Let me know if you want any changes - I'll inbox you the code to put it on your profile :D

Name: Captain Mark Scurvyfox (Actually it's Mark Scurvyofx)
Font: I don't know, something cool! You may want to check there
for some pirate fonts!
Color(s): All colors, purple, black, red. Except yellow and green!
Theme: Basicly with sea, see the photo I've sent you!
Idea: I have a photo while I was glaring (emote) you may want to use it!
Guild: Proud Member Of Dark Archive! :rolleyes:
Quote: "Dead Men tell no tales"
Extras: You have plenty time to create the signature, besides it's optional! AND PLEASE TAKE SERIOUSLY THE SIZE OF THE PHOTO! Check my signature..
Picture(s): High Quality please! :eek:

Name: Captain Mark Scurvyfox (Actually it's Mark Scurvyofx)
Font: I don't know, something cool! You may want to check there
for some pirate fonts!
Color(s): All colors, purple, black, red. Except yellow and green!
Theme: Basicly with sea, see the photo I've sent you!
Idea: I have a photo while I was glaring (emote) you may want to use it!
Guild: Proud Member Of Dark Archive! :rolleyes:
Quote: "Dead Men tell no tales"
Extras: You have plenty time to create the signature, besides it's optional! AND PLEASE TAKE SERIOUSLY THE SIZE OF THE PHOTO! Check my signature..
Picture(s): High Quality please! :eek:

WHAT TO REMEMBER:

When you are done with the signatures, create a new conversation with title: Mark's Signature and DO NOT FORGET TO LOCK THE CONVERSATION! (no responses will be allowed!)

I'll need to take the pictures myself then if you want high quality, those you sent me are small and won't show well when i resize them. PM me when you want to meet so I can take screenies. Also, I need you to send me the size of your signature, width and height in pixels or cm - any would do. Until then Request Acception PendingRequest Accepted Mark Scurvyfox, I got the picture and signature size. You'll receive the link on Friday most likely :D

Last edited by a moderator:
to Irene
name Mercy stormhawk
pic. can you take it?
guild T S U N A M I
color I like any as long not yellow or orange
and can you pick the rest?
DOn't really got a Font or Theme

Request Accepted hun Jessie Silverstar :D. Let me know when you want to take the pic, I'm online all day. And, by saying ' and can you pick the rest' you mean theme, extras, effects, font etc?

Name: Chubbs
Font: Any font that you like that looks really cool! <3
Color(s): Blue & Black
Theme: A lot of waves and ripples

Picture(s): You have my picture!! :)
Guild: T S U N A M I

Extras:No extras

Name: Chubbs
Font: Any font that you like that looks really cool! <3
Color(s): Blue & Black
Theme: A lot of waves and ripples

Picture(s): You have my picture!! :)
Guild: T S U N A M I

Extras:No extras

Request Accepted Chubbs :)
I'll have to think of some else watery theme lol
I should be done with your request till Sunday, I'll PM you if any delays :)

Back