| Graphics by Irene |

To: @Irene
Name: Yulia Clearwater
Type: Signature
Font: I trust your judgement
Color(s): Sticking to natural tones, if you could enhance and add more greenery I'd love that!
Theme: Think Scottish Highlands. Here's a couple pics for inspiration: https://68.media.tumblr.com/671bee6ca6a4173557c9537c63b7a6e0/tumblr_inline_o26qbx6Qcq1sqwl0p_540.png http://kneelbeforeblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/vlcsnap-00614.png
Picture(s): https://i.gyazo.com/3957d3cf60f0498537452618dcf38df1.jpg
Quote:
Extras:
Thanks in advance Irene! No worries if you're not able to get to it or if it may take some time. Your art is worth waiting for lol

@Yulia Clearwater hows this one?

zm09oj.jpg

To:@Irene
Name: Grace O'Malley
Font: Up to you ....but I prefer fluid writing rather than blocky
Color(s): Purple (shades of grey,white, dark blue or black are fine as long as long as the overall colour is purple)
Theme: Stormy sea in the background.
Picture(s):
Av6Ol6c.jpg
1vt0DnC.jpg
viTGHMI.jpg
aYBuYoA.jpg
Quote:
Sea Queen of Connacht
Extras: Optional......... Lightning, clouds, moon (I'm happy to let you decide whether to include them or not).

No rush and :thanks:

@Grace O Maille its done :p what do you think?
(click on it for full size aka crispier graphics)

Grace_O_Malley.png

@PhantomPirate and @Tom Savageflint please send me a message on December 7th so I will be doing your signatures right that day. I'm busy until that date and after that date I will be busy again so I don't want to postpone yours more :( Also this goes to @Charles Warmonk and anybody else who messaged me for a signature and I couldn't get it done, but you happen to see this message.
No worries Irene, please do take your time :D

To:@Irene
Name: Either Sara or Rachel ( I prefer Sara )
Font: Classy ( Royalty type )
Color(s): Black and Purple
Theme: Creepy piratey, ( I know that's not a word but I want it to be spooky piratey stuff lol )
Picture(s): A picture to match the theme
Quote: Surprise me with a creepy quote. :)
Extras: None

I hope this isn't too demanding.

To: @Irene
Name: Mood Rock
Font: Anything that looks appropriate.
Color(s): Black, Blue, Gray, Light Purple, Light Yellow, Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow. (The colors of Mood Rock)
Theme: Something that represents the rise (all colors except gray) and fall (gray) of Mood Rock. Adding something that represents the hope of return would be preferred.
Picture(s):
colors.png

normal.png
9b1afe9948bcac774ba1193a89bc5a99.png

38f062338abca97ea5ab00ed6d25dd57.png
(This one is optional)
Quote: In Memoriam
Extras: None.

Last edited:
Hey everyone - I'm busy with my University stuff. I have @Charles Warmonk, @PhantomPirate and @Tom Savageflint to do as pending whom they are to remind me on Dec 7th please. I cannot possibly take new requests I'm too busy as it is. I will start taking commissions again after May. Thank you to those who have shown interest, but I really cannot do this for the time being.
Irene. I've spent some time looking through this entire thread and I'm an artist, illustrator and photographer, but not in your higher realm of creativity but I just have to say you've come a long and amazing way since 2013. If you're not already a high paid graphic artist for Disney or on your own, I'd be amazed. Are you the one that did the forums background images? It looks like your work. I've also spent some time in your Deviate art gallery. Gorgeous.

Like a musician who talks their instrument instantly, your graphic and artistic vision flows instantly through your being into a picture to marvel at.
It's very difficult for me sometimes to give accolades, but your work is sincerely inspirational to me. I have no public work to display, but your work just may wake me up.

Thank you for being you.
Sincerely, Squintz.

Irene. I've spent some time looking through this entire thread and I'm an artist, illustrator and photographer, but not in your higher realm of creativity but I just have to say you've come a long and amazing way since 2013. If you're not already a high paid graphic artist for Disney or on your own, I'd be amazed. Are you the one that did the forums background images? It looks like your work. I've also spent some time in your Deviate art gallery. Gorgeous.

Like a musician who talks their instrument instantly, your graphic and artistic vision flows instantly through your being into a picture to marvel at.
It's very difficult for me sometimes to give accolades, but your work is sincerely inspirational to me. I have no public work to display, but your work just may wake me up.

Thank you for being you.
Sincerely, Squintz.

Hi there! Thank you for the kind words :) No I don't really work for Disney haha thats nice of you however. Thanks for taking the time to look throughout my whole progress here.

I'd love to check out your stuff too if you don't mind!

Back