Graphics You Miss When Their Not On High

I am with you John, the pics she showed are blurry for me, i set mine to high, and it just looks way to blurry, but on medium, it seems to work fine. Still have found no way to fix the lag during invasions, i have tried all the custom settings, but still doesnt help. And YIKES, someone had to add memory to my computer, never seen it opened up, and i thought, how the heck does all those things put together, actually make, the computer work, just looks way to scienfic to me,....hey this girl can type, anything accounting wise i am a wizard, but something looks mechanical and has to be put togther, no way,....:confused:

Going to be in computer repair when I get older, so I can handle it lol. I could tell you a little, but as you said it may be to scienfic for you, wanna try it?
cool.gif

I am with you John, the pics she showed are blurry for me, i set mine to high, and it just looks way to blurry, but on medium, it seems to work fine. Still have found no way to fix the lag during invasions, i have tried all the custom settings, but still doesnt help. And YIKES, someone had to add memory to my computer, never seen it opened up, and i thought, how the heck does all those things put together, actually make, the computer work, just looks way to scienfic to me,....hey this girl can type, anything accounting wise i am a wizard, but something looks mechanical and has to be put togther, no way,....:confused:
Lag has nothing to do with your setting on your computer. If you are around someone else with lag it will cause you to lag also. Try playing on quiet servers, thats what I do with my guild, since a lot of them play on lap tops they get horrible lag. But if we play on an island that is quiet they do just fine.
As far as computers go and how they work is pretty easy. The parts themselves are plug and play, which means everything has its own slot. I thought the same when I first saw the inside of one, but it only took seeing it once to realize how easy it was.
Adding Ram may not be the only solution, you may need a faster processor too. But if it an older computer I wouldnt waste the time or money, lol.

Lag has nothing to do with your setting on your computer. If you are around someone else with lag it will cause you to lag also. Try playing on quiet servers, thats what I do with my guild, since a lot of them play on lap tops they get horrible lag. But if we play on an island that is quiet they do just fine.
As far as computers go and how they work is pretty easy. The parts themselves are plug and play, which means everything has its own slot. I thought the same when I first saw the inside of one, but it only took seeing it once to realize how easy it was.
Adding Ram may not be the only solution, you may need a faster processor too. But if it an older computer I wouldnt waste the time or money, lol.

The Processor really is the CPU. No wonder it gets so hot. Gamers put it to the max- as far as it can go, to the point where it can actually blow up. Of course cleaning the inside of the pc helps as well

Going to be in computer repair when I get older, so I can handle it lol. I could tell you a little, but as you said it may be to scienfic for you, wanna try it?:cool:

no, no, my brain says, i tired of thinking, i can tell you everything you want to know about concrete construction, accounting, payroll, you name i did it, had my own busness, made my money, and i dont want to think anymore,..i retire, and i only thirty, rather stay home with my all my dogs, play simple pirates, lol. But i will pay you to fix my computer, if it needs, it, deal?
pirate.smile.gif

no, no, my brain says, i tired of thinking, i can tell you everything you want to know about concrete construction, accounting, payroll, you name i did it, had my own busness, made my money, and i dont want to think anymore,..i retire, and i only thirty, rather stay home with my all my dogs, play simple pirates, lol. But i will pay you to fix my computer, if it needs, it, deal? :)

Sure lol ( Not responsible for any explosions, loss of data, etc. If you can read this your to close to the screen and can hurt your eyes :)

I always run my graphics on high since I have a really good laptop. I have 0% lag with graphics on high except if I am doing an invasion, then gotta turn 'em down. I always get annoyed on how bad everything looks with them on low. Lol.

never random, every comment i make, has a point to it, you just have to be smart enough to pick up on it, and no treasurer, this is not, picking on a person, this is a comment in general.....(he dont like us making personal attacks):oops:

So your like Jack Sparrow then? lol

rofl probably cuz we would have tried to kill each other by the end

screenshot_2011-01-31_20-59-00.jpg

EDIT (Feb 1, 2011 at 5:06 PM):
screenshot_2011-01-31_20-57-34.jpg

EDIT (Feb 1, 2011 at 5:07 PM):
screenshot_2011-01-31_20-59-11.jpg

EDIT (Feb 1, 2011 at 5:08 PM):
screenshot_2011-01-31_21-00-06.jpg

EDIT (Feb 1, 2011 at 5:09 PM):
screenshot_2011-01-31_20-59-00.jpg

EDIT (Feb 1, 2011 at 5:06 PM):