Question graphics

ajblades

Dockworker
Any chance of a future graphics upgrade? is it possible? I know its a dated game but it would be nice for to get some smoother edges and details especially in the character models

Any chance of a future graphics upgrade? is it possible? I know its a dated game but it would be nice for to get some smoother edges and details especially in the character models

Ahoy, @ajblades!

While the idea of a graphical enhancement for TLOPO is not completely out of reach, the game is run by an Indie Development team that are not able to accept donations or any kinds of revenue made from community projects due to agreements made with Disney Interactive, as well as Copyright laws here in the U.S.

With that in mind, I think a beautiful rework to many of the game's models, foliage, and the likes would be great, but I would first look into how the game's present stage could be enhanced in the performance category. After all of the annoying lag-causing effects have been properly deduced and reworked to reduce their strain on systems is when I think we will see proper talk in the community and team about graphical upgrades.

That being said, a great suggestion indeed!

Fair Winds,
Misha

Personally, I don’t think the graphics are THAT bad, especially with the game being run on high resolution. Then again, I don’t really play any other games, so I can’t compare it to much.

I am just glad the game is back and I can play it again.

Back