Recruiting Greed & Glory

Greed & Glory assembles before embarking on a lucrative loot run.
gng_groupphoto.png
gng_groupphoto2.png

Last edited:

I'm pleased to announce the creation of a brand new guild: Greed & Glory.

We are a looting-focused guild boasting some of the most experienced pirates in the game. This is the guild you want to join if you're looking for help snagging that elusive legendary weapon that you've had your eyes on, or if you just want to be part of a friendly, active community of enthusiastic looters.

Despite our emphasis in looting, we're inclusive to all types of players and will be happy to help our members with any of TLOPO's many activities.

Comment below if you have any questions, or are interested in joining!

Happy pirating to you all!

View attachment 112278 View attachment 112278 View attachment 112278 View attachment 112278 View attachment 112278View attachment 112278
I would like to join if you still have room.

It is 3:05 PM central time. I am on the dock. I have been using the wrong mail to contact you. I am on for 4-8 hours a day, I am sure we can get together. It will be a lot easier to talk after I am in the guild.

It is 3:05 PM central time. I am on the dock. I have been using the wrong mail to contact you. I am on for 4-8 hours a day, I am sure we can get together. It will be a lot easier to talk after I am in the guild.

I tried to find you! I hope we can connect soon!

ok, we can do this later. I will let you know when I am back on, thanks
Ok Begger, I would like to try to meet up with you today so that I can join. Same Port Royal dock, just tell me what time and I will be there. I am on Central time zone.

Back