Recruiting Greed & Glory

GG_Cicatriz_ending_photo.png

Thanks to everyone who came out to our open house event!​

Pirates, check this out! Greed & Glory gloriously sports ALL 22 LEGENDARY WEAPONS! Here they all are, in all their glory! Thank you everyone for making this happen! Good luck in yer greedy plunderin'!

gg-legends-1.png
gg-legends-2.png

gg-legends-3.png

Participants:

Lost Sword of El Patron - Marc Daggerhound
Silver Freeze - Daniel
Thunderspine Sword - Wizard
World Eater Blade - Matthew Hookhawk
Behemoth Blade - Internet Pirate
Blade of the Abyss - Mark Coalrat
The Emerald Curse - Hobo
The Onyx Curse - Al Keelhaul
The Sapphire Curse - Hartley
The Ruby Curse - Mr. Jones
Cursed Blade of Yore - Short Rib
Krakenslayer - William Wildrat
Lost Blade of Leviathan - Cleopatricia
Jack Sparrow's Blade - Capt. Cutlass
Beckett's Pistol - Milady
Mercer's Pistol - Bartholomew Darkmartin
Calypso's Radiance - Witch
:the:
Soulweaver - Bort Greasegorb
Dark Whisper - Beggar
Soul's Shadow - Ebonita
Devil's Claw - Fortune Burnrose
Silver Striker - Ruby

Also: A guild record!
Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 9.05.09 PM.png

Last edited:
View attachment 115741

Our conquest on the bosses of the Caribbean continues with Torturing the Twins! We at Greed & Glory will now be taking it to Drench and Drizzle and we cordially invite anyone to join us for a nice, high-DPS chance to find the legendary Cursed Blade of Yore. We hope to see you there!
Edit: Credit to @Mark Murlock for the graphic!
that was fun, i gained two shooting levels, about 42,000 gold, and 4 famed

Hello, Joseph Lavender here. I'm looking to join a guild, but I'm undecided so far. I'm wondering if Greed and Glory does any PvP or SvS. I really want to join an active guild with an active discord.

Hello, Joseph Lavender here. I'm looking to join a guild, but I'm undecided so far. I'm wondering if Greed and Glory does any PvP or SvS. I really want to join an active guild with an active discord.
Ahoy! I'm happy to hear that you're considering us. We do have plenty of avid pvpers in the guild and a very active discord.

Awesome! My Pirate - Joseph Lavender, is level 47 and Im maxed in all skills except potions and sailing. If you'd have me, I'd be glad to join your guild and your discord. Cheers!

Back