Recruiting Greed & Glory

Beggar

Pirate Master
VoG_crest.png Greetings, buccaneers!VoG_crest.png

I'm pleased to announce the creation of a brand new guild: Greed & Glory.

We are a looting-focused guild boasting some of the most experienced pirates in the game. This is the guild you want to join if you're looking for help snagging that elusive legendary weapon that you've had your eyes on, or if you just want to be part of a friendly, active community of enthusiastic looters.

Despite our emphasis in looting, we're inclusive to all types of players and will be happy to help our members with any of TLOPO's many activities.

Comment below if you have any questions, or are interested in joining!

Happy pirating to you all!

GoG_coin_transp.png GoG_coin_transp.png GoG_coin_transp.png GoG_coin_transp.png GoG_coin_transp.pngGoG_coin_transp.png

Last edited:
I'd love to join the guild on my second pirate Willow, I'll be looting solely on that character for a while after I finish collecting moonstones on my main.

Good luck with your guild Beggar!!! Hope to see you around on Mama or one of my alts when looting!! <3

Good luck with the guild!

Please consider adding me. I have been undeclared for too long. Thanks

I'd love to join the guild on my second pirate Willow, I'll be looting solely on that character for a while after I finish collecting moonstones on my main.

Good luck, guys!

We really appreciate all of your support and we look forward to growing our player base! Welcome aboard to the one interested in joining! :)

We are a looting-focused guild boasting some of the most experienced pirates in the game. This is the guild you want to join if you're looking for help snagging that elusive legendary weapon that you've had your eyes on, or if you just want to be part of a friendly, active community of enthusiastic looters.

Despite our emphasis in looting, we're inclusive to all types of players and will be happy to help our members with any of TLOPO's many activities.

View attachment 112278 View attachment 112278 View attachment 112278 View attachment 112278 View attachment 112278View attachment 112278
This guild..lol

View attachment 112278 View attachment 112278 View attachment 112278 View attachment 112278 View attachment 112278View attachment 112278
If you want to change the name or decide on another instead, you can use 'Elootists'. I haven't copyrighted it yet.

Back