Green Seas, And St. Patrick's Day Clothing Item's Are Now On Test! :)

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
You heard it right in the title. The March Green seas and St. Patrick's Day Clothing are now on test, hopefully they will come to live soon. :)
fight.gif

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! why do they continue to add new clothes when we have no inventory space to hold them INCREASE THE INVENTORY SPACE OR STOP ADDING CLOTHES!

They are Laughing as we speak...

i already know that they have been laughing as soon as they said "we are adding the kraken!" and it never came and then we see people who claim they have seen it now they need to get off their lazy butts and get to work at adding more inventory space which isnt that hard compared to what they have been trying to do so all they need to do is just add another page or something

i already know that they have been laughing as soon as they said "we are adding the kraken!" and it never came and then we see people who claim they have seen it now they need to get off their lazy butts and get to work at adding more inventory space which isnt that hard compared to what they have been trying to do so all they need to do is just add another page or something

maybe if we ask, they'll do it

I need like 5 pages...... You never know when you need an emergency outfit change.

maybe if we ask, they'll do it

um how can i say this I HAVE ASKED THEM TO DO EVERYTHING AND GIVEN THEM EVERY IDEA I HAVE HAD FOR THE GAME AND GUESS WHAT? they have done nothing after a year nothing
I need like 5 pages...... You never know when you need an emergency outfit change.

yea more space more clothes more combo
pirate.tongue.gif
then i can get my james norrington outfit back and eitc

um how can i say this I HAVE ASKED THEM TO DO EVERYTHING AND GIVEN THEM EVERY IDEA I HAVE HAD FOR THE GAME AND GUESS WHAT? they have done nothing after a year nothing

yea more space more clothes more combo :p then i can get my james norrington outfit back and eitc

what was one idea?

Back