Greetings from the Viking Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
KETqMTl.png

Greetings from the Nation of the Vikings

My name is Chieftain Viking. I am a small time streamer but dedicated to remaining full time to provide some excellent content to those viewing my stream. I decided it was time to return to my roots of when I first began gaming on a major platform at 10 years old. I loved the old PiratesOnline, and I'm sure this one will not disappoint. For those of you here that remember the old times or are even from them and are here, I am the son of Sun Cho. For a lot of you remember him from Casa De Havoc and the sort of council of guilds that ran POTCO way back when. I still remember the stories that used to be told in the caves. It is my intention to not only establish the Viking Nation in The Legend of Pirates Online, but to hopefully rise as my father did and help move the project forward. I will be planning to do a large intro stream for this game August 12th and would love to have you guys come and watch. I will be posting regular updates to this post to record my time here in TLOPO. I am sure it will be a great experience.

Click HERE to view my Stream and Schedule!

Hope to see you all August 12th for my first look into this wonderful game and a new opening for us all. If anyone is interested in a bit of roleplay with the stream as well, feel free to send me a message. I'm sure it'll become a great story for us all.

Last edited:
I remember Sun Cho. He was in the Dark Archive for a while prior to creating Casa. Founder I believe. Nice to see you back!

Welcome to the forums! We're so glad you're here! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums as they are a wonderful resource for new information, content updates and great talking points for you to interact with! Welcome aboard! Two armored thumbs up!

Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Greetings Pirates,

So I did promise to keep updates on this page and I have some good news! I finally got my PC back. HP had to replace the motherboard and memory drive due to some hardware issues. With the issues I've been having with it, they've given me a extra year of warranty to make sure it doesn't have anymore issues in the future since I've had so many problems before. With that and finally downloading Pirates Online, I figured it was time to see how the game was. Which is why I'm gonna be doing a stream on it today! Why not come join on the adventure?

View: https://www.twitch.tv/chieftainviking

Welcome to the forums :D nice to see a streamer/POTCO legend xD Hope to see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back