Greetings, I'm Cutler Beckett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is the time for me to Rest and gather Information. If any of you manage to acquire Jack's compass or whereabouts, you will be rewarded should you give them to me. Being a Duly Appointed Representative of King George II has its benefits, most lying in Authority and Currency.

Ahoy Cutler Beckett or Beckett Cutler .. Aye, what be in a name?
Curtsy to you sir and glance of reflection - as what is perceived as friend or foe may not convey one's notions indeed.
A hearty welcome to our forum family.
:pirate ship:

Ahoy Cutler Beckett or Beckett Cutler .. Aye, what be in a name?
Curtsy to you sir and glance of reflection - as what is perceived as friend or foe may not convey one's notions indeed.
A hearty welcome to our forum family.
:pirate ship:
I find it odd that a Pirate of all people would welcome the Governor of the East India Trading Co. Hopefully we will be able to trade normally, and avoid conflict.

I find it odd that a Pirate of all people would welcome the Governor of the East India Trading Co. Hopefully we will be able to trade normally, and avoid conflict.
Aye, I can appreciate your confusion, sir. We be leaving our cutlass and pistol at the door, as to enjoy the comradery of this fine community of seafaring souls - a fine bunch are we! So, that's why I, along with a few fellow pirates, said welcome.
:coke:

Aye, I can appreciate your confusion, sir. We be leaving our cutlass and pistol at the door, as to enjoy the comradery of this fine community of seafaring souls - a fine bunch are we! So, that's why I, along with a few fellow pirates, said welcome.
:coke:
Being Vulnerable is not my cup of tea.. Instead of leaving my weapons at the door, I bring a Private Army, an Assassin, and a small Pistol of my own.

And Norrington's Sword.

Last edited:
Of course, sir. Enjoy whatever your cup of tea may be. We will still invite your crew to belly up to the bar, rub elbows with the finest captains to plunder these seas, and know that your coins will be well watched, savvy ...

Of course, sir. Enjoy whatever your cup of tea may be. We will still invite your crew to belly up to the bar, rub elbows with the finest captains to plunder these seas, and know that your coins will be well watched, savvy ...
To put it bluntly, I'll not take my chances with Pirates. However, do not take that as Hostility, only Caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back