Combat Grenade AoE

I don't know if this was made intentionally or not, but grenades don't do AoE damage anymore. They won't damage the enemy if you throw the grenade near them, you need throw it directly to them, which makes using grenades at boss looting or gold room looting practically impossible.

I don't know if this was made intentionally or not, but grenades don't do AoE damage anymore. They won't damage the enemy if you throw the grenade near them, you need throw it directly to them, which makes using grenades at boss looting or gold room looting practically impossible.

I think you were dealing with a glitch, because I've been using Grenades perfectly effectively against hordes of invasion-based mobs, and just as well in South Idol later last night.

Try a different server or simply a different weapon for a kill, and then rotate back to your grenades and try again.

I think you were dealing with a glitch, because I've been using Grenades perfectly effectively against hordes of invasion-based mobs, and just as well in South Idol later last night.

Try a different server or simply a different weapon for a kill, and then rotate back to your grenades and try again.

already did it, several others encountered the same problem too.

Back