Quests Grenade Quest

Will Redsilver

Swashbuckler
I reached notoriety lvl20 last night and I was expecting the grenade quest to come up with Jack, but it doesn't seem like it is appearing... I started leveling some more and got about 3,000xp over notoriety lvl20 and it still isn't showing up.

I seem to have encountered this glitch for the first time on one of my pirates. She reached Noto 20 and no grenade quest appeared in her journal. I turned in all the quests I was able and dropped all fortune quests to have more space in my journal. After re-logging her, still no grenade quest. Does anyone know of any other workarounds to trigger the grenade quest?

I seem to have encountered this glitch for the first time on one of my pirates. She reached Noto 20 and no grenade quest appeared in her journal. I turned in all the quests I was able and dropped all fortune quests to have more space in my journal. After re-logging her, still no grenade quest. Does anyone know of any other workarounds to trigger the grenade quest?
It may take 24 hrs for the quest to re appear

It may take 24 hrs for the quest to re appear

Sadly, the grenade quest is still AWOL from my journal.:sad1:
I met another Noto 20 pirate today who also didn’t have the quest in their journal. We both submitted in-game feedback reports about the glitch. Hoping @The Crew is aware of the problem and a fix is on the horizon?

Back