Tip  Grenades Tips, tricks, and more! For beginners and experts.

Was this information helpful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey eric gun there is a glitch that has been around for a while and its pretty useful my friend has this video of it

if you dont know how to get there.... go to padres.... go to lava gorge.... go to catacombs.... and the video tells you the rest

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VgEE7e5Xqo

and i said no because i already new most of it... if you go to the gold room (which i've done before) who NEED a healer if you aren't going to die i used my master with 29 grenades and maxed endurance and i could only use seige charge (which lowers rep) and i still died within the 1st 3-4 rounds

hey eric gun there is a glitch that has been around for a while and its pretty useful my friend has this video of it

if you dont know how to get there.... go to padres.... go to lava gorge.... go to catacombs.... and the video tells you the rest

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VgEE7e5Xqo

and i said no because i already new most of it... if you go to the gold room (which i've done before) who NEED a healer if you aren't going to die i used my master with 29 grenades and maxed endurance and i could only use seige charge (which lowers rep) and i still died within the 1st 3-4 rounds
I know the catacombs trick, and I know a glitch to go into a secret place in treasure room and throw grenades without being attacked by seabeards

I know the catacombs trick, and I know a glitch to go into a secret place in treasure room and throw grenades without being attacked by seabeards
I'll post it later..

lol ty I just have one tip and is as soon u get nades master them!!!

I heard that too. I have a friend who has mastered 13 pirates (he is on his 14-th now) who told me the same thing. He always masters grenade before everything else. I'm already tired of looking at my screenshots ... almost every time I leveled up notoriety, they all happened at the lava pit - the Catacombs. I'm doing 2 pirates at the moment, and they are lvl 40's (imagine how 'skimpy' my rep is). And soon enough I have to do it on my 2 other pirates, since I want to start earlier while they are still in lvl 30's. I'd be so sick of looking at grenades after these are all over ...

I heard that too. I have a friend who has mastered 13 pirates (he is on his 14-th now) who told me the same thing. He always masters grenade before everything else. I'm already tired of looking at my screenshots ... almost every time I leveled up notoriety, they all happened at the lava pit - the Catacombs. I'm doing 2 pirates at the moment, and they are lvl 40's (imagine how 'skimpy' my rep is). And soon enough I have to do it on my 2 other pirates, since I want to start earlier while they are still in lvl 30's. I'd be so sick of looking at grenades after these are all over ...
Yes i lvl nades as lvl 50 >_< at least i got blood fire broad from it

He's mastered 13 pirates???? Geez he must have no life lol, im on my second

He's mastered 13 pirates???? Geez he must have no life lol, im on my second

No, more like somebody with a high discipline and no muss no fuss kind of things. Since he's done it so many times, he got it all down to science. What gives the most rep, skill sets, what order to do first and he just levels up lightning fast; that's what he likes. If you ever see me with a pirate named Tom or Tommy or Lightfoot who is not in the guild, that's him.

Can you also add tips , tricks for other weapons? I found this grenade guide so useful , as soon as possible I'm waiting your posting for other weapons.I will be satisfied when you added.

RAPID FIRE GRENADES?

Believe it or not, it is possible to hurl grenades in rapid-fire succession.

Normally, when you select grenade, you pirate pulls one out of their bag then you lob it and the pirate cycles through the animation of pulling out a new one. In the meantime, enemies quickly close in on you. And, it takes quite a while to grind out a level.

But, what if you could pitch bomb after bomb?

TRY THIS -

First, buy grenades for at least 3 types - doesn't matter which, but 1,2 and 3 are the easiest here and you will soon see why.

Second, find your grinding location.

Third, with your left hand - continuously tap the keys for your grenade types (all of them). This is why 1-3 is best.

Fourth - while continuously tapping the ammo keys, rapid fire your left mouse button or left CTRL key.

If you are doing it right, your pirate will stagger but a much faster flow of ammo will hurl at your enemies. Granted, you are throwing a mixed bag - but you do more damage, without pause and pick up rep faster. This technique is also awesome during invasions.

I'm level 49 with level 21 grenades my skill points are THROW: 1 LONG VOLLEY: 2 EXPLOSIVE: 2 STINK POT: 1 FIRE BOMB: 1 SMOKE BOMB: 1 SIEGE CHARGE: 2 all my passive skills are rank 3 Where should I go to lvl

I'm level 49 with level 21 grenades my skill points are THROW: 1 LONG VOLLEY: 2 EXPLOSIVE: 2 STINK POT: 1 FIRE BOMB: 1 SMOKE BOMB: 1 SIEGE CHARGE: 2 all my passive skills are rank 3 Where should I go to lvl
I would reccomend gold room ( bring a healer and crew them for crew bonus )

You can also get more rep by throwing many different types of grenades. The more types of grenades you throw, the more rep you will get. If you are looking for fast kills, use seige charge until they are dead. It should only take 2-3 hits with seige charge. I would reccomend upgrading seige charge to rank 5 and leaving the rest of the skills rank 1. Demolitions and determination should also be rank 5.

Back