Tip  Grenades Tips, tricks, and more! For beginners and experts.

Was this information helpful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eric Guneagle

Pirate Master
Ok, it's here. GRENADES STINK. Here are some basic tips and tricks for the grenades. Here are some frequently asked questions :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q. When should I get grenades?
A. Right when you get the quest. If you wait too long to get the grenades, you will end up having a hard time leveling up. Every level you level up, you will get about 10 less rep if you lv up notoriety, and 2 - 5 less rep for grenade lv.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q. How should I use my skill points?
A. Follow these tips or you will be your worst rep stealer.
1 on explosive
1 on stink pot
1 on fire bomb
1 on smoke bomb
5 on seige charge
5 on determination
5 on toughness
1 on throw
1 on long volley
and spend the rest how you like.
Q. Where is the best place to level grenades?
A. It depends what lv you are.
lv 20 - 27 : Kingshead. Go behind the fence and put on stink pot. Then use long volley to lure the veteran army in, then use whatever ammo you want.
lv 28 - 35 : Isla Tormenta ( swamp area with 6 enemies scattered around ). Stand on the south part of the room and lure in every enemy with your grenades ( not reccomended )
lv 36 - 40 : Isla Tormenta ( bridge ) Attack all four enemies with your grenades at the same time.
lv 41 - 50 : Isla Tormenta ( Treasure room ) Destroy all four at once.
lv 44 - 50 : Isla Tormenta ( Room of Torment ) Destroy all five thralls or urchinfists at the same time with your grenades.
If You have anymore questions about grenades, please leave them in the comments below, and I will be happy to answer them.

~ Eric Guneagle, Savvy? ~
:fight::parrot::iagree:

Lol I mastered mine by going to Remington at Kingshead and using Jack's Brew. I started at lv 27 there and easily got 3 levels in under an hour.

Tips for leveling grenade. Similar to what Eric said, you should get them right after you reach level 20 and start leveling right away. Where? from levels 1 to around 18, kingshead behind the fence attacking the veteran formation . From level 18 to 30 grenades, there is a spot in catacombs where you can get inside a circular volcano area and attack a few(up to 10) high level enemies. There is a specific way to get inside of the volcano and its not just any place. In catacombs you also need a healer because the enemies there throw dagger.

Ps: I mastered grenades this way with Leo a long time ago in just a couple of days. My friend mastered his grenades with jacks brew this way from level 13 to 30.

Just from my experience, I worked them at Kingshead until level 17, Catacombs until 26, and the bridge at Tormenta until 30.

Screen shot 2010-09-25 at 1.38.55 PM.jpg

Okay, I would suggest going to the treasure room and attacking all four guys at once with your grenade. A quick tip is switch your grenades every time you throw one. The more of skills you use on an enemy, the more rep you will get. You may need a friend to heal you.

i am level 50, and what 24 in grenades, i cant even take down Neban with them,...and you say treasure room, or thralls? I think if i try your tip, i take a friend, cause i dont want to sail back to tormenta, every time i hit the jail,...:fish:

i am level 50, and what 24 in grenades, i cant even take down Neban with them,...and you say treasure room, or thralls? I think if i try your tip, i take a friend, cause i dont want to sail back to tormenta, every time i hit the jail,...:fish:
If you want if we meet up in game I will help you level your grenades

lol ty I just have one tip and is as soon u get nades master them!!!
i tryed to lvl nades as lvl 50 and it took me 3 or 4 weeks to get from 26- 30

I'm level 40 with 'nades only level 13.... I never like using them.. You never really use them unless your training them. I'll try some of these methods to get them up!! ;)

Back