GRRRRRRRRRR

v7t2

Swashbuckler
alright, these forums are not up to date... i have read EVERY SINGLE ONE about how to get the legendary weapons easily... i have tried everything on them, and i have yet to get ONE...ONE!!!!!! if you can help me get a legendary weapon(i prefer the broadsword or cutlass), you will be a lifesaver!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Legendaries aren't supposed to be easy to get... Therefore they are called "Legendary". My best advice would be to go to Foulberto Smasho on Abassa or Andaba when a lot of people are there and kill him until Silver Freeze drops, if you are really desperate for a Legendary.

and by the cutlass or broadsword, i mean or=AND, and the broadsword is the world eaters blade, and the cutlass is the thunderspine sword

yeah, except the daggers arent really my main priority now, i just mastered sword and i would prefer to get the cutlass or broadsword...:cool:

loot works in a system a cycle if you may weapons are stored on each server tillsomeone loots them out each server and each location on each server has its own unique set of items so it can basiclly come down to shear luck getting a legendary i think the chance of getting one is like 1/30000 or something like that ( im not sure it micht be 1/300 or 1/3000 this applies to someone who has normal luck and not epic luck like some people seem to have
) so id just stick to looting for hours maybe youll get one

cool, thanks, any specific area i should try? btw, i already tried Tormenta

so... just read something that said the ones i want can only be found on Raven's cove or Tormenta...but i'm SO SICK of Tormenta, and Raven's Cove has impossible enemies...:eek: so what should i do?:sad1:

It took me months and months of looting until I finally got my Behemoth Blade from the Cortola Thralls. I got my El Patron (well my first of 2 other El Patrons) at Bequermo Remington, and Silver Freeze at Andaba Foulberto. You will get your Legendary when you least expect it. (Maybe not for Silver Freeze though).

i think people who get on the leaderboards actually have better looting luck most of the people ik who have insane luck with weapons are all on the boards where as im not and i get next to no famed maybe once a month

i think people who get on the leaderboards actually have better looting luck most of the people ik who have insane luck with weapons are all on the boards where as im not and i get next to no famed maybe once a month
I am on the boards, and have no luck, so we can throw that thought out the window. ;)

It is completely by chance getting a legendary. I get rares all the time when looting. I have a few rare cursed, and famed. My legendary weapons are Silver Freeze, which I got at Foul. El Patron was a random drop on Outcast. Hit the first stump I saw and got it. I just got World Eater two days ago, looting on Tormenta.

Reactions: Bad
i agree with Christopher ive seen ppl get alot of good loot and they were on leaderboards and i prob dont even get one famed a month

Getting Legendary is not easy, same with Famed. I got all three (yea, ik... I don't loot much) just leveling up and not giving a rat's rear end about what I get. If you just want to fill up your inventory with good weapons, I suggest Abassa. Darkhart isn't good for Cursed Famed/Legendary, only Cove and Tormenta for Cursed. Sometimes, even looting with friends who have great luck will help you.

I am on the boards, and have no luck, so we can throw that thought out the window. ;)

It is completely by chance getting a legendary. I get rares all the time when looting. I have a few rare cursed, and famed. My legendary weapons are Silver Freeze, which I got at Foul. El Patron was a random drop on Outcast. Hit the first stump I saw and got it. I just got World Eater two days ago, looting on Tormenta.
u call that no luck? I call that luck because i have none at all the only good sword i have is bloodfire and at tormenta i had been looting there for hours ten my firned comes in first skull he gets has a cursed sword in it

hmm my first Bloodfire Broasword dropped in a hallway past the twin bridges on my way to the treasure room in Tormenta...i have learned that the famed and rare drops generally can happen anywhere not just at the big bosses... but from what i have witnessed Tormenta has the greatest chance of legendary drops

i used to be king of bloodfire broadsword i used to loot for hours upon hours at dh and thats were i got all my famed

Back