Guests

Molly McSilver

Site Founder
I wish that all that view the forum were identifiable. We have our names on the forum and everyone knows who we are,we should know our guests who are viewing our posts. Most :confused:of the time there are many more guest viewing than members.

Guests are those who aren't registered with us yet. Without registering, they are impossible to identify. It is of course our hope they will like the community enough to register and give themselves an identity here. :)

Guests are those who aren't registered with us yet. Without registering, they are impossible to identify. It is of course our hope they will like the community enough to register and give themselves an identity here. :)

Thanks Davy,even if they didn't have a pirate name and used a user name we could have an idea if people are tracking us

There is always more guests on then members, how could they not want to register and have there say in the forums when there is so many interesting topics to be apart of .

LOL yeah it does surprises me as well. I like to think that some day they will sign up. Even if all they are interested in is reading the forums and the chatter.

Agreed Sven, I have noticed on many other forums that there is always a larger number of guests then actual members on the sites, so I guess it's just normal and everywhere, but I'm with you in that hopefully they will start joining soon. :)

Some times the guest are just one of us who wanted to quickly check something out and didn't bother to log in.

Back