Guests

captain cc

Site Founder
i feel "guests" on this site should not be able to view anything because they could steal:cursing: how we do things and favorite spots and stuff like that.tell me your opinion.:D
EDIT (Jan 2, 2011 at 8:37 AM):
i think no no no!!!:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

There are private forums for any sensitive information.

Disallowing guests to view anything would be a terrible idea, because we want people to join the site. If I went to a site that made you register to see anything I'd just leave. Search engines are another big part of people getting here, and if we remove guest access then we wouldn't appear in them.

Disallowing guests to view anything would be a terrible idea, because we want people to join the site. If I went to a site that made you register to see anything I'd just leave. Search engines are another big part of people getting here, and if we remove guest access then we wouldn't appear in them.
i agree with davy its not a good idea to close the forums to ppl

:iagree:

true but there has to be something u can do

To add to that, you can have private conversations between members, or in certain areas, and those aren't viewable by guests.

As long as its only to some extent, having guests online doesn't really bother me.
yah me to me to
iagree.gif

Yes, I agree with Davy, you can choose if the guests can view your profile or if they can't. But if we closed the whole forum secret nobody would come...

Yes, I agree with Davy, you can choose if the guests can view your profile or if they can't. But if we closed the whole forum secret nobody would come...
Yes me to you could choce I think the guests should be adle to see all the forms exepet the private ones ect.

I think it is running just fine the way it is! Who cares who see what....the more the merry....probably the top reason people are joining! Ya know what would be a cool way to find out....is to add that question on the registration form. How did you hear about us? Referred by friend or found us by browsing web? Something in that order!

I think it is running just fine the way it is! Who cares who see what....the more the merry....probably the top reason people are joining! Ya know what would be a cool way to find out....is to add that question on the registration form. How did you hear about us? Referred by friend or found us by browsing web? Something in that order!
Thats why we would have a choce becouse you don't care if they see your profile I don't care but others might so it would be wise to have you be able to chose.

Back