Guide Guide For Potions On Padres/Tortuga/Cuba

ChiropkaAndCelarosh

Swashbuckler
We all know how it feels to brew potions on any island other than Port Royal, you know, "Gosh, there's so many ingredients to worry about."
Well, I've found a way to (almost) flawlessly make any of those potions.

Important Note: This guide only applies to any islands other than Port Royal, so this guide may not work as effectively on there.

In this image I've attached, the colored bars represent different ingredients, and you can switch around the three basic ingredients, scorpion stingers, alligator jaws, and crab claws around, but only in the areas of the board in which they were at, meaning that the advanced ingredients, gold coins, hot magma, and dried bones must not be moved anywhere other than their original locations in the guide image.

Note:
Of course, you may have a situation in which two of the same ingredients are blocking one of the designated colors, the solution to this is to move the unwanted one with the other via placing the same ingredient in a way that it will not block a different-colored column on the image.

Potion Guide.png

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope it helps you to effectively brew those tough four-ingredient potions.

-Benjamin Ironcastle, Level 48, The Sultan Guard

Back