Would you like Guild attire?

• Yes

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
I

internetpirate

Guild attire is clothing designed for guilds the look aka color and design can be changed. their is multiple choices you can pick from when it comes to clothing options, (most likely the ones from the clothing store and more) there can also be custom long jackets and more.(This gear would be purchased from a guild vendor and wouldn't be forced upon the user and can be trashed and vendored)

(Possible Design Options)

*Skull and crossbones*

*Skull and crossbones with swords*

*Swords*

*Staffs*

*Dolls*

*Monsters such as undead and jolly roger*

*Loading screens*

(Options)

"Moveable x y z" *This means we can move things freely on the clothes like weapons and other things you can choose to have a preset position or not*

(Randomizer)

*Randomizer is a button that randomizes your design and color*

(Colors)

*Current colors*

*Darker shades*

*Lighter shades*

*More blue shades*

(Accessibility)

(All clothes can be edited some come with restrictions to what you can put on them due to size)

(Possible restricted clothing)

*Boots*

*Hat*

Although i thought about this a bit more and come to the conclusion that if their was a sized down version of the thing you were trying to put on the boot or hat it wouldn't be restricted but if it was to big it will be restricted

(Cost)

*Their could or could not be a cost although 500 gold sounds pretty good (to change options like design and color)*

*The attire would cost a reasonable amount more than the original version if it was 300 coins for the tailor version maybe it is 450 for the guild version*

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually an amazing idea. In fact, instead of doing it just for guilds, they could possibly add customizable clothes in general. For example with ship sails they could allow scorpions and such to be put on the backs of coats. I'm all down for this one.

I like the idea but at the same time pirates were hardly uniform, but i think it would be really cool if guilds could have their own trademark like a symbol or something that could be on various clothing pieces
I like Christopher Cannonskull's idea of a Guild Trademark Symbol.
Pirates are not uniform and I just wonder if it would make us appear much more EITC-ish?

This idea is great, but guild clothing may not be a good idea. Prestigious guilds like to have their high-end members in brights to signify a fierce looter, or maybe SVS clothes to show their strength in that field.

This idea is great, but guild clothing may not be a good idea. Prestigious guilds like to have their high-end members in brights to signify a fierce looter, or maybe SVS clothes to show their strength in that field.
Honestly that would just be a choice that's made differently per guild. If the guild chooses to use guild clothing, good for them. If they choose to go their own route and wear brights instead, then more power to them. Just cuz the system is there doesn't mean it has to be used by everyone ;)

Honestly that would just be a choice that's made differently per guild. If the guild chooses to use guild clothing, good for them. If they choose to go their own route and wear brights instead, then more power to them. Just cuz the system is there doesn't mean it has to be used by everyone ;)
I see where you're coming from, but what if someone loots a dark black sack vest and has to wear the guild vest instead?

I see where you're coming from, but what if someone loots a dark black sack vest and has to wear the guild vest instead?
Well then that would be something that they would need to discuss with their GM most likely. Also, this could be something that guilds deem as optional but not required. "If you wear a guild vest, it has to have ____ and be ____. But you don't have to wear that to be in the guild".
It all just depends on how strict the guild is, I personally wouldn't want to be in a guild that required me to wear a certain clothing item whether it was customized through this system or not.

Last edited:
Back