Guild Discussion Guild Directory

Pirate Guild and numbers indicates they have applied for a name and it hasn't been approved yet usually. You will need to find them in game to join.
I see, that number has been there for a while....I wonder if something was wrong with their name suggestion.

Could be - I think it took 5 days for mine to go through - might suggest another name or retry with the same name if it has been much longer

In this thread will be listed guilds along with their gm and guild site. If you would like to have your guild added, please list the guild name and gm below these posts. This thread will be updated every Sunday.

A-H

All For One:
@Ned Edgewalker
Apex: Ivy Sic
Armada: @Mooseflies
A S S A S S I N S: @Capt. Ed
Aurorean Rose: @Yulia Clearwater
BLACK SEAS RISING: @Kota Blacksteel @LilBitOWhimsy
Black Shark Inc: Invite Code: ECMQ2077
Blood Legion: Nate Treasureeagle
B L O O D O A T H: @BurnHazzard
Brothers of the Coast: @Captain Jack Truesilver http://brothersofthecoast.guildlaunch.com/?gid=0&sso=1481844355
C A R I N A: @Elizabeth Smyth
Corsair Covenant: @Christopher Cannonskull
Divinity: @Ever Bloom
EITC Black Guard: @Devin Rodrigues
Elite Thievery Co.: @ElizaCreststeel
Emerald Regiment: @Big Kab Guild Site
Darbodaen Fury: @D-Rock
Dark Archive: @Jason Firewalker Guild Site
Dark Tides: @Jason Wavecrash & @Jeremiah Hookwalker https://docs.google.com/document/d/178956MDERYdzdcdt7PON1X8gBN3v-72-0413AweKni8/edit?usp=sharing
Deja Vu: Solomon Savageskull, Invite code: JTXN8388
Fabled: @Leon Hexmalley
Fatal Fury: @Meghan McFury
Forsaken Light: @Connor Nightfury , Invite Code: WRBJ2744
Hoist The Colors: @Davy McShot
Dead men walking @Connor Mulligan or in game @tyson Crunner

My guild disbanded. I'm looking for a loyal, active, respectful, helpful guild. For those of know me, you know I'm not about drama and like to help as much as I like to have help. Any suggestions for guilds who would like someone like this. Please let me know. Thanks ya'll! I look forward to having a guild family soon!

My guild disbanded. I'm looking for a loyal, active, respectful, helpful guild. For those of know me, you know I'm not about drama and like to help as much as I like to have help. Any suggestions for guilds who would like someone like this. Please let me know. Thanks ya'll! I look forward to having a guild family soon!
The Outlanders is a nice group

I-O
Infernal Legends:
Jane Hexfury
INFERNUS: @Ned Yellowbeard GM
Kingdom of Haven: @KeiraKinoverMar http://kingdom-of-haven.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity
L E G E N D S: @Stephen Teague and @Byte Sized
Living Dead Girls: @Prisilla Sweets
Made You Look: @MikhailSkulls
Masters and Skulls: @Punkin Pie
McRaging:
@Pretty Polly
Mythik Freeze: @BullWhip Griffin & Sailor Dad
Ocean Gods: @Aurora Ocean Knight (Guild invite code to redeem is AVQU3776.)
Oasis: @JadeGoldrage
Olympians: @JohnnyDaPirate
O'fury's Court: @Tom O'fury www.ofuryscourt.com
OUTLAWS: @Tom Savageflint https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cAdZsniIL6ZIWQ9uvhPu4A3aMeST9iEr5Kji_Zj_rpg/edit?usp=sharing

My guild name has changed to: Haven Kingdom

We'd love to have you!! We are currently in rebuilding our numbers but we are a tight knit and friendly group !!

We have just over 200 members at this point and growing. Active in game and on Discord, mostly 18+ at this point but we don't have an age limit. I'd be happy to tell you more and answer any questions. It's loosely a remake of the potco guild Together We Rise.

Back