Guild Discussion Guild Directory

Treasure Seekers
GM Fortune Treasurestealer

If you would like to have your guild added, please list the guild name and gm below. Please tell me if you are the gm if your pirate name is different from your forum name. If the gm is on the forums, then link them in your post. Thanks! This thread will be updated every Sunday.

How difficult would it be to show the guilds 'birth' date of creation? I'm sure that's recorded somewhere.
I would consider older guilds probably before newer guilds just because they've been around longer and may have more combined experience and such to lend a newer member.

Just a thought.

Savvys Academy
GM - Meg Gunsmythe
Co-GM - Leon Callewrecker

We are a guild that respects and helps each other. We enjoy helping younger pirates master the game. We welcome those of a like mind.

United Federation
GM: at present James Redflint, but may change to Geoffrey Greasehawk
Invite code: QAIM8950

info: we are a small guild, I like to do the unconventional game play, allowing us to tackle bigger obstacles together. It is not uncommon to launch a fleet of ships with few, or even no gunners per ship to tackle more ships all together. of course that's the way it was in POTCO, in TLOPO, we are just starting out, and welcome any new players of all levels.

Back