Question Guild name rejected, but why?

Alek

Sea Legs
I made a guild and requested the name Offshoredreams, it was the name of my guild back in potco. A few minutes later it was rejected but I don't understand why? It meets the name requirements I thought

I made a guild and requested the name Offshoredreams, it was the name of my guild back in potco. A few minutes later it was rejected but I don't understand why? It meets the name requirements I thought
I'm sure if you email support they can help you.

I think it sounds a bit like a username, something they're trying to avoid. Might you consider "Offshore Dreams" instead?

I think it sounds a bit like a username, something they're trying to avoid. Might you consider "Offshore Dreams" instead?
Any guild name can be transformed into a username, I don't see how that is really relevant to accepting or rejecting the name of a guild.

@Alek If I were you I'd follow Crashalot's advice and contact support.

Looks like that would be a word merge. “Offshore Dreams” would work, like Deckshot suggested.

Back