Guild Names, Ideas?

I would think of a cool name and translate it in Latin or some other very old language. That way it would be cool and unique.

i could give you ideas... for a new guild... but if i told you.. i would have to kill you..
um that really scary 0_0

how about THE MONKEY LORdS OF CUBA or MONKEY LORDS or CHIMP KING - you can tell i like monkeys - or THE SUPREME APE LORDS or APE LORD - and apes xD - or DOG DECK BONES IS AWSOME - ROFL SO HARD - 0_o I like the last one best so use THAT ONE OR PERISH IN THE LAKE OF LAVA AT PADRES DEL FUEGO :skullpeak: i will take you away out of your house will you are sleeping put sleeping tonic in your mouth and throw you i the lava HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :daggermouth: - so good luck on choosing :D

What about Pirate Coeur? It means Pirate heart in French ;)

um that really scary 0_0

how about THE MONKEY LORdS OF CUBA or MONKEY LORDS or CHIMP KING - you can tell i like monkeys - or THE SUPREME APE LORDS or APE LORD - and apes xD - or DOG DECK BONES IS AWSOME - ROFL SO HARD - 0_o I like the last one best so use THAT ONE OR PERISH IN THE LAKE OF LAVA AT PADRES DEL FUEGO :skullpeak: i will take you away out of your house will you are sleeping put sleeping tonic in your mouth and throw you i the lava HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :daggermouth: - so good luck on choosing :D

What was it :?
The IQ score..

Back