Guild Recruitment Fair???

Would you go to this event to find your guild?

• Absolutely.

• No, I already found my perfect guild.

• No, I prefer going it alone.

• I am not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sparky Wonderwolf

Site Founder
This is not so much a for sure event as much as an idea. What if we had,-every so often-guild recruitment like gatherings? Sort of like job fairs but you know actual fun or something that might be involved? Thoughts? I feel like this could be great for everyone involved if executed correctly. People not know the perfect guild is out there, and many guilds could always use members. It just feels like a win-win.

This is not so much a for sure event as much as an idea. What if we had,-every so often-guild recruitment like gatherings? Sort of like job fairs but you know actual fun or something that might be involved? Thoughts? I feel like this could be great for everyone involved if executed correctly. People not know the perfect guild is out there, and many guilds could always use members. It just feels like a win-win.
Eh not really I always had recruited with Bill on French svs island. We did it because Torture was chaos and filled with people who would keep sending us two friend request or asking to join when they only PvP. So mean lots might say yes but me heck no. I won't allow Caribbean Eagles to ever recruit on any island except French.

I already have a guild, but I might still go and check some out. If I found one I liked, I'd just add one of my lower level characters to it. :p You can never have too many friends.

Back