Idea Guild vs Guild Content

Azarah

Sea Legs
To my knowledge, POTCO has never had any real sort of organized Guild vs Guild content. I'm really hoping that our great devs can implement some kind of Guild vs Guild PvP and/or SvS content in the future, where guilds compete against each other to see who's the strongest, whether its simply for bragging rights, some kind of reward, or just for fun. I believe this would not only greatly improve the end game for high leveled players, but also give guilds more incentive to improve and get to know one another better, as well as add some competition. Although this game is in it's own category compared to other MMOs (because of how great it is and also its history), Guild v Guild content can help "modernize" the game, as many mainstream MMOs have some sort of major Guild content that is usually part of the late game. By "modernizing", it might possibly attract more new players, which is important for growing our community :)

Lemme know what you guys think, I'm not very active on the forums if you couldn't tell, so this suggestion may have been brought up before.

This is interesting, however, this can create Guild Rivalries. Although rivals in a friendly manner is beneficial, this can be taken the wrong way and unrest TLOPO from the dark corners. From outside, the members of each rival will be more competitive and try-hardy. This idea is a high-risk-high-reward as it will trade the popularity for the competition and unintentional violence between players.

Back