Guild Discussion Guild Wanted

Alvis

Honorable Pirate
I am by no means a leader. But, I am by all means, a follower. While there are many factors I will put in while considering guild options, one thing is a must: organization. I love a guild that has a set hierarchy, schedule of events, and is more than willing to collab with other guildies. That will be the main factor. Other nonandatory factors include:

• Loot runs: As a pirate, I would've never been able to afford my ships and ammo if it weren't for loot runs by generous pirates who put their ship on public. Scheduled loot runs by officers/vets/members will give bonus points
  • No nonsense: I understand people have bad days and make mistakes. But I think that a semi strict discipline system is needed to keep the guildmates from renegades.
  • Collab: I like peace in everything except Civ IV. While most of the time, I'd rather handle an invasion with my guild people or boss grind, it feels good to work together with another guild and make more friends.
I know, I made a basic application for guildmembers to recruit me, when it should go the other way around, but I want commitment. I want to be with one guild, and stay with them. Become part of their HOF and legacy. So, I just listed 4 things that will keep me there, and hopefully there's someone who shares the same views with me (it doesn't have to be ALL four, but I'd prefer at least 2/4).

With All Regards,
Alvis

EDIT: Any questions about me (doesn't have to be guild related), message me. I'm always up for convo.

As of right now I'd say your best bet is going with some of the old guilds that either survived the pirate purge or are just beginning to reform. A few that I know that are coming back are Dark Archive, Infernal Legends and INFERNO. All of which I have been in at one time or another. One of my favorite guilds that did basically everything that you outlined in your original post was D3$TROY but sadly I haven't heard any word of that guild returning.

As of right now I'd say your best bet is going with some of the old guilds that either survived the pirate purge or are just beginning to reform. A few that I know that are coming back are Dark Archive, Infernal Legends and INFERNO. All of which I have been in at one time or another. One of my favorite guilds that did basically everything that you outlined in your original post was D3$TROY but sadly I haven't heard any word of that guild returning.
I'm in the same boat. My old guild did a lot of what I said, but I seriously doubt the old GM will come back. I am more than likely to go to an older guild, but I wanna give the newbies a shot. Guilds will grow like weeds, considering the surge of pirates coming who know what they're getting into.

I'm in the same boat. My old guild did a lot of what I said, but I seriously doubt the old GM will come back. I am more than likely to go to an older guild, but I wanna give the newbies a shot. Guilds will grow like weeds, considering the surge of pirates coming who know what they're getting into.

Do you remember the guild name or the GM?

Do you remember the guild name or the GM?
Yeah, but I have not seen any of the past members on these threads, nor on the website. (I prefer to keep my past pirate name a secret, I was very immature and not that great of a player) They were the Ocean Gods

Yeah, but I have not seen any of the past members on these threads, nor on the website. (I prefer to keep my past pirate name a secret, I was very immature and not that great of a player) They were the Ocean Gods
Was Davy Darkmorgan the owner of that one? Or was that someone else?

Yeah, that's it. But that was 4 years ago, so I'll check to see if she's still active. It's not a given I will go back, I'm not for sure yet

I will try and get in contact with her, I knew her during and after potco but not sure if she still comes on facebook.

I sent her a message

I am by no means a leader. But, I am by all means, a follower. While there are many factors I will put in while considering guild options, one thing is a must: organization. I love a guild that has a set hierarchy, schedule of events, and is more than willing to collab with other guildies. That will be the main factor. Other nonandatory factors include:

• Loot runs: As a pirate, I would've never been able to afford my ships and ammo if it weren't for loot runs by generous pirates who put their ship on public. Scheduled loot runs by officers/vets/members will give bonus points
  • No nonsense: I understand people have bad days and make mistakes. But I think that a semi strict discipline system is needed to keep the guildmates from renegades.
  • Collab: I like peace in everything except Civ IV. While most of the time, I'd rather handle an invasion with my guild people or boss grind, it feels good to work together with another guild and make more friends.
I know, I made a basic application for guildmembers to recruit me, when it should go the other way around, but I want commitment. I want to be with one guild, and stay with them. Become part of their HOF and legacy. So, I just listed 4 things that will keep me there, and hopefully there's someone who shares the same views with me (it doesn't have to be ALL four, but I'd prefer at least 2/4).

With All Regards,
Alvis

EDIT: Any questions about me (doesn't have to be guild related), message me. I'm always up for convo.
Hey so I know how its very hard to have standards like that but thats the kind of attitude im looking for in guild members. Im going to be helping with setting up INFERNO and possibly doing a sister guild SPITFIRE. We'd love to have a committed member, like yourself, join us!

Hey so I know how its very hard to have standards like that but thats the kind of attitude im looking for in guild members. Im going to be helping with setting up INFERNO and possibly doing a sister guild SPITFIRE. We'd love to have a committed member, like yourself, join us!
I'll consider you then! As I (tried to say) said earlier, it was not necessary to include all of those. It was me trying to say what I'd like in a guild

Back