Question Guild?

Chris NightCore™

Pirate Lord
Ahoy, recently I joined TOLOPO and it seams I'm out of guild and I was wondering can you guys give me an idea with guild to join because they are so many right now and I'm looking for friendly guild that I can team up.

Thanks - Chris :happy:

Ahoy, recently I joined TOLOPO and it seams I'm out of guild and I was wondering can you guys give me an idea with guild to join because they are so many right now and I'm looking for friendly guild that I can team up.

Thanks - Chris :happy:
Do you like large guilds, small guilds, role play guilds, etc? Dark Archive is always open if you want to join, we are a very large guild. Let me know what you like and I could make a recommendation ;)

I do like large guilds, also role play. :happy:
Dark Archive and Masters n Skulls are two of the biggest guilds (there are a few other large ones, sorry I can't remember). For role play, The British Empire is a huge RP guild, and East India Co is also pretty popular. The Guilds subforum is a great place to start looking at all the different ones, then just find one you like! ;)

Dark Archive and Masters n Skulls are two of the biggest guilds (there are a few other large ones, sorry I can't remember). For role play, The British Empire is a huge RP guild, and East India Co is also pretty popular. The Guilds subforum is a great place to start looking at all the different ones, then just find one you like! ;)

Thank you for the suggestions I will have this in mind. :happy:

Back