Glitch Guild

Matt F

Swashbuckler
I was in a guild and after the last update I was no long in my guild What gives?

screenshot_2020-04-05_10-20-10.jpg

Thanks,
Matt F.

I was in a guild and after the last update I was no long in my guild What gives?

View attachment 119620
Thanks,
Matt F.

I'll be honest, your attached screenshot doesn't show much due to you not being on the Guild Tab of the friends section, and having a weapon out takes your nametag away from your own client.

That being said, if you were not the Guildmaster of the guild you were in, you were likely booted. If that's not the case and you were the Guildmaster of a guild prior to the update, I would highly recommend emailing support at support@tlopo.com and giving them as much information as possible.

Fair Winds,
Misha

Hi,

Just seem odd that I was in a guild last night when I logged off.. at 12 something at night then I wake up after the update and no longer in the guild I don't think the Gm booted me as they were offline by then... but thank you for your reply.

Hi,

Just seem odd that I was in a guild last night when I logged off.. at 12 something at night then I wake up after the update and no longer in the guild I don't think the Gm booted me as they were offline by then... but thank you for your reply.
did they update the game again?

Hi,

Maybe ask your GM??? If you know whom it was? If not then you can certainly ask us and 1 of us (preferably in a dm not trying to start anything by calling out people here) might know whom it is..

Back