Discussion GUYS!

fox_026.gif

It's great to see that you are all excited for the game. Sadly, the version numbers do not declare when the game will open once again. There really is no set date.

For those who are still confused about the difference between the Server Version and Launcher Version:

Those two version numbers are TOTALLY independent of each other. The first number is the current version of the installed game code, and the second number is the current version of the launcher. (As someone pointed out above, iirc) The first number will move as we update the server with new code, at whatever frequency is required. The second number doesn't change much, because we don't update the launcher very often.

Last edited:
History may repeat itself. Alpha to Beta downtime, it did stop at v.0.11.9 then v.1.0.0 , 3 weeks later? So it maybe by an eye tooth June the earliest. Yet I'm always wrong.

History may repeat itself. Alpha to Beta downtime, it did stop at v.0.11.9 then v.1.0.0 , 3 weeks later? So it maybe by an eye tooth June the earliest. Yet I'm always wrong.
Aye, I agree with you on that. Early - mid June is what I would personally predict (at the earliest).

Back