Hacked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew McBreaker

Pirate Master
Okay so today I was on pirates and it said that i was disconnected due to someone else logging into my account from another computer! I changed my password LAST NIGHT. No one knows what it is but me. so i log back in a few minutes later and it says my password is CHANGED.

So I went to the piratesonline site to change my password and it asks for my birthday..
I put in a fake birthday and can't remember what it was!!!!!! The pirate's name is Matthew McBreaker and he is lvl 50, a member of Dark Archive.. anyone in the dark archive? kick him. i don't want him screwing around with you guys. when i get my pirate back i will re join Dark Archive. for now, kick him.

Any ideas on what i should do? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Okay so today I was on pirates and it said that i was disconnected due to someone else logging into my account from another computer! I changed my password LAST NIGHT. No one knows what it is but me. so i log back in a few minutes later and it says my password is CHANGED.

So I went to the piratesonline site to change my password and it asks for my birthday..
I put in a fake birthday and can't remember what it was!!!!!! The pirate's name is Matthe McBreaker and he is lvl 50, a member of Dark Archive.. anyone in the dark archive? kick him. i don't want him screwing around with you guys. when i get my pirate back i will re join Dark Archive. for now, kick him.

Any ideas on what i should do? PLEASE HELP!!!!
It is most likely X-Smasho, he is the guy who hacked me AND D-Raw!

Thank you Skinny and John! John your an officer... I dont want this guy bothering anyone in DA. He already bothered jim.

I realise this could be permanent... Kick my pirate from the guild, please. I want the DA to be safe. An i can rest easy knowing he doesnt have access to DA. Im doing it for the guild. Kick me.

Hopefully when this is all sorted, i can rejoin DA..

Try calling Disney, and tell them the details of what happened.

The # for Disney is 1-888-507-9507

Thank you Skinny and John! John your an officer... I dont want this guy bothering anyone in DA. He already bothered jim.

I realise this could be permanent... Kick my pirate from the guild, please. I want the DA to be safe. An i can rest easy knowing he doesnt have access to DA. Im doing it for the guild. Kick me.

Hopefully when this is all sorted, i can rejoin DA..

NO!!! The hacker told me who it was.. Edgar. He isnt in DA. He is lying. Ignore whatever he says but DONT report him because i dont want my pirate banned.

It is most likely X-Smasho, he is the guy who hacked me AND D-Raw!
No, I'm a close friend of X-Smasho, and he told me knows how to hack, but chooses not to, whoever hacked your account, I would assume it would be Prince Leon, he was the scoundrel who hacked D-raw because I was there to witness it, he would speak like this "Perfect typing, not one mistake." He is in possession of over 11 accounts. X-Smasho is sort of my "man on the inside" he told me that Leon is responsible of the hacking. So from his advice to me he recommended me to "lay low" and don't give out any info about your account, all a hacker needs to get your account is your username, so choose your D-name wisely and be careful what you say to other pirates.

Thanks blackbeard. But i never gave my acct or pass.. And i changed iy last night. wait if that x smasho is a hacker couldnt he hack back my account, tell me the current pass, then i could change it to a different so no one could hack me ever again?

No, I'm a close friend of X-Smasho, and he told me knows how to hack, but chooses not to, whoever hacked your account, I would assume it would be Prince Leon, he was the scoundrel who hacked D-raw because I was there to witness it, he would speak like this "Perfect typing, not one mistake." He is in possession of over 11 accounts. X-Smasho is sort of my "man on the inside" he told me that Leon is responsible of the hacking. So from his advice to me he recommended me to "lay low" and don't give out any info about your account, all a hacker needs to get your account is your username, so choose your D-name wisely and be careful what you say to other pirates.
Aye, He spoke exactly like that when I talked to him. That's how I knew it wasn't really Matt. Also, This guy wanted to share my account, so I just kinda didn't answer when he said that because I knew he was a hacker. Matt I know you didn't give out your info, but Hackers know how to get it, So make sure your New info if you get ur account back is completely, almost impossible to figure out.

Thanks blackbeard. But i never gave my acct or pass.. And i changed iy last night. wait if that x smasho is a hacker couldnt he hack back my account, tell me the current pass, then i could change it to a different so no one could hack me ever again?
If it WERE X-Smasho I would absolutely do whatever I could do give your account back. Me and him have been friends for months now.

Thanks everyone for the help. If it comes out that my acct is banned or i am not able to get it back.. Then i will be done with the game. Thanks for all the help and friendships:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back