Hacked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats really weird. . I sent them an email a week ago and yesterday.

The way i do it is go to google and say potco contact us. I dont go on the actual site

I would be happy to do all I can to help you get your account back. Let me know if I can help. I will just need to know everything you know about the hacker. I have never retrieved accounts from games before. I mostly do hacked emails and websites. But if you need me I will to my best to help.

Edit.
Might I make the suggestion that more then one person call Disney about this. If more then one person brings this to Disney it might open there eyes and they might do something about it. I would be more then happy to call for you if you want. Just shoot me a message or post.

maybe all our emails to them automatically go to spam i would try contacting them on youtube i think its youtube.com/disneypirates

PPL, IK HOW TO STOP THIS HACKERS FROM THEIR ATTACKS FIRST IS TO CONTACT DISNEY ABOUT HIS NAME X-SMASHO AND IF YOU LUCKY AND KNOW HIS USER NAME ONLY CALL DISNEY AND TELL THEM THAT HACKED PEOPLE IF DISNEY SAID WILL BAN HIS SOON OR SOMETHINF LIKE THIS I GOT SOMEHING ELSE TO DO! IF YOU SEE HIM AGAIN EXIT THE GAME FAST BY /quit quit TO DONT LET HIM HACK YOU:arrrrr:
david bladevane procuctions
PLEASE VISIT www.potcolegends.hpage.com New
PPL, IK HOW TO STOP THIS HACKERS FROM THEIR ATTACKS FIRST IS TO CONTACT DISNEY ABOUT HIS NAME X-SMASHO AND IF YOU LUCKY AND KNOW HIS USER NAME ONLY CALL DISNEY AND TELL THEM THAT HACKED PEOPLE IF DISNEY SAID WILL BAN HIS SOON OR SOMETHINF LIKE THIS I GOT SOMEHING ELSE TO DO! IF YOU SEE HIM AGAIN EXIT THE GAME FAST BY /quit quit TO DONT LET HIM HACK YOU:arrrrr:
jack telport, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:59 AM Edit Report #168 ReplyNew
PPL, IK HOW TO STOP THIS HACKERS FROM THEIR ATTACKS FIRST IS TO CONTACT DISNEY ABOUT HIS NAME X-SMASHO AND IF YOU LUCKY AND KNOW HIS USER NAME.......
jack telport, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:59 AM Edit Report #168 Reply
Meet Me In Potco Im LVL 36 I Need Help Reaching 40-50

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back